Valued Contributor

good. i wish you could leave sooner but saturday will be here in no time. i'm really sorry for you to have been treated so badly. ugh!

"If I am not for myself, who will be for me? But if I am only for myself, who am I? If not now, when?" Hillel
Super Contributor

Yes I got a flight. Yes i will stick with the therapy and I am taking off my sons numbers on my telephone so I won't be tempted to call him.........I don't remember them anyway so removing them will keep me strong to walk away and if he calls I will talk and tell htil he im I love him but I am not making calls to them...........I am sorry about the grandbaby but his wife told me I would never know her very well anyway this week.......so I have had some joy but for a brief moment and one day my son will need me again and I hope that I will honor him but the word says to forgive 70 x 70 per day and that is 144,000 times a day to forgive someone........until her works out his issues with me we will not get along. I just could have used this money for many things...........that upsets me to because I spent so much money to see the baby and it would have been worth it had she known me but she will not remember and she would hold her arms to come to me and smile so precious and I think maybe the mom got jealous.......who knows.........good night to all. I can't find my nice gown I had on the sofa and so I guess it is lost and I am sleeping in my t shirt and jeans...........not comfortable but anyway i want to find my beautiful gown........that is really all I have in human form my things because I sure don't have the love I so need. OK goodnight.

Super Contributor

Well there is only frozen salmon that I helped pay for........and so I can't eat that and they don't want me in the kitchen because they have things everywhere for the spray and I love that pink gown and I don't know if I will find it and I can't believe someone moved it from my sofa or the sofa I gave them.........

Super Contributor

Thank you all for your kind words.........you know a day without food wont hurt me but I am going tomorrow to the japanese restaurant and for $9 I can get a nice meal.........and I am ready for that.

Regular Contributor
So glad you will soon be home,in your own bed, eating some delicious food and getting much needed rest, Rainbow and Roses. The sun will shine again as you walk forward in your life.
Super Contributor

They went out and got a what a burger and did not ask if I wanted anything...........just rude..........but he will need me one day and I hope that I can help him but he needs to learn to be kind to people and especially his mom........No one would take them in when they were going to be homeless but me and it was not appreciated.........this is what his wife wants anyway for me to have distance because my son would take most of my advice and she looses control when he does for me and takes my advice.

Super Contributor

Thank you so much...........

Super Contributor
Oh for....
Esteemed Contributor

Good for you R&R, you are going in the right direction...HOME. You have been good to your son and daughter-in-law and it is disgraceful the way they have treated you. It will take time to heal and I'm glad you will getting therapy and you will be amazed at how life is going to be different once you sort out all the issues. God bless you and have a safe trip home.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Respected Contributor

Oh, R and R, I hope you know that I care about you. You don't deserve the treatment you have been getting from DS and DIL. You will be happy to be in your own home and feel freedom to do whatever you want and eat whatever and whenever you want to.

Please also know that you are not alone in this predicament. A friend of mine is being treated rudely by her DIL and my friend has pretty much HAD IT! Her son is in the middle of them.

It is probably a good thing that you went down there to see the baby, but now you know that they won't be a large part of your life. Your DIL is very insecure and is influenced by her mother who is from another culture and that's impossible to deal with.

Things could change for the better some day and I know you will be open to that.

May God bless you.