Contributor
Agreed. Disgusting. Right up there with the women talking about pooping while sitting on the toilet. It's part of the new progressive movement (sorry for the pun). I think it's gross. Me being a guy, it diminishes that special, mysterious, almost magical something that females possess.
Honored Contributor

Re: Latest Lume Commercial

[ Edited ]

@Dashh Not disgusting - reality!!!  It's about time that the realities of life are not kept hidden and pretended to not happen!  Everyone uses the toilet and poops and there is nothing mysterious or magical about it for either men or women!!  We all have smells so what is to be gained by calling keeping it hidden is  something almost magical, special or mysterious  the female process!!???   Sure being a guy you don't want to acknowledge that almost  "magical" something women posess but most men just can be as gross as they want!!   

Honored Contributor

@Pook wrote:

@Dashh Not disgusting - reality!!!  It's about time that the realities of life are not kept hidden and pretended to not happen!  Everyone uses the toilet and poops and there is nothing mysterious or magical about it for either men or women!!  We all have smells so what is to be gained by calling keeping it hidden is  something almost magical, special or mysterious  the female process!!???   Sure being a guy you don't want to acknowledge that almost  "magical" something women posess but most men just can be as gross as they want!!   

Spot on!  I'm tired of people pretending women AND men poof and always smell like rainbows and flowers. 

I found the doctor on the first commercial amusing. She's talking fast because it's a commercial.

There are a lot worse commercials on regular tv every day.

Valued Contributor

@Dashh wrote:
Agreed. Disgusting. Right up there with the women talking about pooping while sitting on the toilet. It's part of the new progressive movement (sorry for the pun). I think it's gross. Me being a guy, it diminishes that special, mysterious, almost magical something that females possess.

Camelot called. It wants it's bard back. 

Honored Contributor

LOL

Honored Contributor

@Pook wrote:

@SharkE wrote:

Pretty soon a commercial will open up with a woman giving birth full  monty right on camera close up.

Maybe if that were done then there would be less teen pregnancies.  It is a fact of life and the negatives of the birthing process seems might likely to have an impact.   The males (of all ages) especially are repulsed by the birthing process and often do not really understand what actually happens.  

Right on ! Men make the laws that tell women how to handle situations that are caused by men. If men were the ones who gave birth and handled monthly facts of life the population every where would be 0. We need to reverse

the roles.

Honored Contributor

@Dashh wrote:

Progressive, hardly. 

Have you seen commercials about men lately?  Curved carrots, impotence, etc etc? 

1950 is calling.

Respected Contributor

@Dashh wrote:

"Special, mysterious, almost magical something?"  We're not Venus on the Half Shell for heaven's sake.  We're humans, who if we don't or can't deal with bodily functions, will be very uncomfortable to say the least, and in for a whole lot of trouble and pain if we don't/can't.

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Regular Contributor

I bought it and while I can say it works, I also am allergic to something in it - after a few days I had a burn-type rash on my skin, same as I get when I've had a prescription for anything in a transdermal patch.  I'm not overly sensitive either.

Honored Contributor

Re: Latest Lume Commercial

[ Edited ]

I have used the product and it does work. I use it under the girls and the arm pit. I don't have pits because I had radiation from breast cancer and do not sweat on that side. How is that for TMI?  Lol! Just sayin I do like it. But I will say the commercials border on the edge, and like those cindy Crawford ,starving animal fundraisers. The commercials are on too much. Thank God for remote.