Esteemed Contributor

This little comes often by herself.  She's a bit skittish.  She's had a swollen lower jaw for several weeks (? abscess?).  The swelling is slowly going down so I'm hopeful her little body is fighting it well.

20230129_105100.jpg

20230129_105030.jpg

20230129_105004.jpg

20230128_141959.jpg

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Valued Contributor

You know I don't comment much here as I comment on your FB page all the time.  But I just had to say, I hope this poor little deer is going to be okay and heal!  So precious!  I feel sorry for any animal that has any issues being they can't go to a doctor like a human.Smiley Sad

And what can I say about Miss Willow and her pose.  I still think she wants to be the centerfold for "Play Dog" magazine!  Woman LOL

Esteemed Contributor

LOL! Miss Willow knows how to be comfortable!

😂

Honored Contributor

Sweet deer, I hoprshe Re: DEER Sunday 01/29/2023

Awww sweet doe, hope she heals quickly......

Princess Willow is posing and campaigning to make an appearance on the Academy Award Show......

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Super Contributor

Willow are you posing for playboy??

That sweet doe is so beautiful.

I remember her having the swollen jaw. Poor sweetheart. Maybe it was her teeth,  I hope she is okay.

Thanks Mama for these wonderful posts.

Love and blessings to you and all.

Respected Contributor
Sweet little Doe.. I’m glad she’s able to eat the carrots. Thanks!
Honored Contributor

What a sweet gentle little girl !  I do hope she heals quickly and when she visits, brings a friend or joins the other Bucks and Does who frequently visit the Wick Haven.  I am glad she found the welcome mat of safety and kindness.

Willow looks like an ad for how to relax and be content! 

Respected Contributor

@MamaWick   Sending good wishes for that little one.  No doubt the nutritious eats and treats will help her reach good health.  🥕🥕🥕

Woofs and hugs to adorable Miss Willow White.  Perfect tail placement when relaxing spread eagle.  😘

Woofs and love to sweet Cricket in heaven. 💕🌈

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet