Respected Contributor

I order from lots of different places, and I never have to have it now.  I never really minded if my Q order came in 7-10 days.  I just ordered from Lands End and it took 13 days.

Is this normal for them?  The order did sit a few days with UPS and the holiday weekend.  So it's not just the Q.  

Respected Contributor

My orders from lands end have taken forever. Annoying. 

Harmonize the World
Respected Contributor

Re: Lands End shipping

[ Edited ]

@lynnie61 wrote:

I order from lots of different places, and I never have to have it now.  I never really minded if my Q order came in 7-10 days.  I just ordered from Lands End and it took 13 days.

Is this normal for them?  The order did sit a few days with UPS and the holiday weekend.  So it's not just the Q.  

@lynnie61 

I order more now from Lands End than ever before with the prices increasing for Denim and Company. They have honest to goodness sales, and I often get e mails with a free shipping code. I also find the quality to be much better at Lands End.  My orders have rarely take longer than 10 - 12 days. It's normally 5 to 7 days. Perhaps the holiday week end held your order up.

Honored Contributor

Re: Lands End shipping

[ Edited ]

@lynnie61 wrote:

@lynnie61 

No, 13 days is a very long time.  I get Land's End delivered in 3-4 days.  

Land's End ships directly with UPS, so I would say it was UPS taking the 3 day weekend off.  UPS hires a lot of veterans.

As for Land's End, it could be Memorial Day. 

Honored Contributor

@lynnie61 wrote:

@lynnie61  It very well could have been an issue with the holiday and UPS.

LE ships very fast but once the package ships you are dealing with UPS transferring to the USPS.  It is out of LE control.

Honestly I have had good luck with LE and usually receive my package within 3-5 business days.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Frequent Contributor

I usually receive my Land's End orders in 2-3 days - but I live in Wisconsin. That leads me to believe Land's End gets their orders out quickly but your carrier may be the source of your delay.

Respected Contributor

Thank you ladies.  I placed it on  5/17, it shipped 5/24, and I did lose three days on the holiday weekend.  This was UPs with no transfer to USPS.  Maybe the mix of products also.  Bath sheets, hand towels, a few tops and a pillow.  A large box, maybe that is why it stayed with UPS.  The quality of the bath items are great.  The tops are thin, but the stitching and trim seems very high quality.  

Now I'm sure the weekend added the days.  It stopped at the local UPS hub Friday.  

I think it was the week to get it out that was more of the delay.  But again, it was fine.  Just surprised me.  eBay, many things 3-4 days.  No prime but many amazon items for me in 3-4 days too.  Some in two.  

Respected Contributor

@Georgiagrama  I could not believe the LE sale prices.  Some of the tops under $11.  The bath sheets, $13.  Some of the Q tanks and tees are 40+.  

Honored Contributor

These days, under three weeks and I'm not in a fizz unless it is something supposed to arrive in a few days and I need it.  Just not something to fret about to me. 

Honored Contributor

Did you order through Q? That would explain the delay. A lot depends on the contract each business has with Lands End.

Lands End is one of my favorite retailers. I order only from their website. I've never had an order take that long.

Prices for LE products at Q, Macy's, Kohl’s, are almost always higher than at the LE website.

Retailmenot usually has the best LE promo codes. Once you sign up for emails from LE, you'll get even better promo codes.