Honored Contributor

I made an order yesterday and received it this morning, this is the fastest that I've ever received any orders.

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Honored Contributor

It happens now and then.

Esteemed Contributor

We have several fulfilment centers in our area and I can order (some things) and get it delivered in 4-8 hours!  Unbelievable!  Easier than going to a store!

Esteemed Contributor

@JaneMarple 

Isn't it nice when that happens? I'm happy for you but also a little jealous, lol. I placed an order last Friday and got an email today saying my package would be arriving earlier than expected this Friday, June 2nd. The original date they gave me was June 4th - June 6th.

I guess I should be happy that I can expect it to be here in seven days rather than nine or eleven. Smiley Very Happy

For reference, I'm not a prime member but because my order was over $100 it's shipping free. There were options for faster shipping if I was willing to pay but since nothing I ordered was urgent I declined.

Honored Contributor

@JaneMarple wrote:

I made an order yesterday and received it this morning, this is the fastest that I've ever received any orders.

@JaneMarple    I've had that happen several times lately too.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I dont have Prime but I order a lot of gift cards from Amazon, and often get them next day. 

Respected Contributor

Amazon always delivers within a couple of days thats been my experience with this company. I frequently order from amazon because I know my order will either be delivered overnight or within 2 days usually.

Honored Contributor
It really depends on where you live, how close to a warehouse etc.

We have a massive warehouse in town so I often get deliveries next day and occasionally same day.
Honored Contributor

I've had really good experiences lately so I find myself ordering more than in the past.

Honored Contributor

The same thing happened to me today.  I placed an order last night and it was delivered within about 16 hrs,  Plus I received delivery of something else that originally wasn't supposed to arrive until tomorrow.