Esteemed Contributor

@bonappetit wrote:

@SandySparkles wrote:

@Lindsays Grandma  🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 These are HILARIOUS!!! I haven't laughed this hard in a while, and I laugh a lot.😂😂😂😂. I LOVE these. LOL❤

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Really?

Yes. This was the third of three jokes, and I found them all to be very funny.😁

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Respected Contributor

😂 Maybe Daddy is single. 

Respected Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma wrote:

@RoughDraft wrote:

Not so funny if you're Johnny.  Sorry I don't see the humor in this.

@RoughDraft ...I'm sorry you don't, it's a joke, not to be taken seriously.  Under the circumstances, it is best to just move on when you don't agree with or understand a post. Heart

@Lindsays Grandma Oh, I understood it and I'm free to remark on it just as you're free to post it.  I just think there's a lot of little Johnny's and Janes out there who might not see the humor here.  JMO and have a good day.

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Esteemed Contributor

@RoughDraft ...You and I think differently which is very normal.  However, I have been on these boards since 2007 and have never, nor will I ever leave a negative message on someone's thread.  In my way of thinking I consider it rude.  I just move on.  Personally I don't consider that I have the right to post a negative remark unless the person asked for an opinion.

But that's the difference between you a me.  And beside, as another poster said, "It was a joke."  Anyway, no hard feelings I hope, again, it is just the difference between you and me on how we think.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Honored Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma wrote:

@RoughDraft ...You and I think differently which is very normal.  However, I have been on these boards since 2007 and have never, nor will I ever leave a negative message on someone's thread.  In my way of thinking I consider it rude.  I just move on.  Personally I don't consider that I have the right to post a negative remark unless the person asked for an opinion.

But that's the difference between you a me.  And beside, as another poster said, "It was a joke."  Anyway, no hard feelings I hope, again, it is just the difference between you and me on how we think.

@Lindsays Grandma  You have posted some not so nice comments to me when I had a different opinion on a certain tv show. 

Esteemed Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ ...Because I so seldom post on  TV & Movies, please refresh my memory about the not so nice comments I made regarding a certain TV show.  Thanks.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam