Respected Contributor

Read everyone of the posts and 95% were criticism of Lisa and her thoughts and ideas. Sure is a pity instead of saying something nice you find every thing about her to knock. From not holding her head correct, her eye brows, her clothing, her hair, her jewelery. Really don't think you have any use for her at all.  Me I wish her the best in what ever she decides to do and hope she never ever runs out of money so that she can continue to live the life style she has been living. As far as her money she earned every penny of it her self no one got out of bed and showed up at QVC to do her hours but Lisa.

Respected Contributor

@cater wrote:

Read everyone of the posts and 95% were criticism of Lisa and her thoughts and ideas. Sure is a pity instead of saying something nice you find every thing about her to knock. From not holding her head correct, her eye brows, her clothing, her hair, her jewelery. Really don't think you have any use for her at all.  Me I wish her the best in what ever she decides to do and hope she never ever runs out of money so that she can continue to live the life style she has been living. As far as her money she earned every penny of it her self no one got out of bed and showed up at QVC to do her hours but Lisa.

Different styles of jewelry appeal to different people. I do not take that or extend that as a personal criticism. We can disagree in matters of style and still like one another.

Honored Contributor

@shell garden wrote:

This is a picture of Lisa's jewerly she says is coming soon.  It is "rough diamonds" in black rodium and in the necklace and bracelet.

I love Lisa's designs and miss her on the Q.   I was wondering if anyone has ever heard of "rough diamonds" and why are they called that.  I wish her well in her new adventurers and hope that she is the one designing and not just selling them for someone else.  Also, in the world of so many hackers/scams, I do hope her website is safe to order things from.

Your thoughts on this jewerly because it does look pretty. 

cute pic of her!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Esteemed Contributor

Re: LISA'S JEWERLY

[ Edited ]

@Iwantcoffee wrote:

@cater wrote:

Different styles of jewelry appeal to different people. I do not take that or extend that as a personal criticism. We can disagree in matters of style and still like one another.

@cater- I didn't think there was much personal criticism of LR; people were discussing the jewelry, what rough diamonds were etc.  if you put yourself out there as a public figure, you have to take the good with the bad.  

Honored Contributor

Do you mean jewelry?

Esteemed Contributor

@Love my grandkids wrote:

Do you mean jewelry?

@Love my grandkids- yep

Trusted Contributor

Re: LISA'S JEWERLY

[ Edited ]

@SeaMaiden wrote:

why does she hold her face like that??? She looks constipated or something. 

LOL! Very true. Her neck and the area below look REALLY bad just like her five head.

Honored Contributor

@shell garden wrote:

@millieshops wrote:

Two things make jewelry "worth it" for me.

One is obviously intrinsic value -  would I be able to sell the piece or its parts later and make a profit.  With the exception of my engagement ring, I have never owned a piece of jewelry with good intrinsic value --and that includes the gold I sold when gold prices were high.  I would still have been better off putting that money into other investments.

So that brings me to my second value -  do I like the piece and expect to wear it enough.  That's the real jewelry value for me -- and I've had that value from my favorites in gold and diamonds, I've had that value from artisan designed jewelry even more expensive than my gold and diamonds, and I've had that value from cheap strands of beads purchased at thrift shops.

Each of us has to know what makes something worthwhile to us.  Will Lisa's rough diamonds be worth it to me.  If they turn out to have jewelry value to me, the answer is maybe.  I do not expect they will have enough intrinsic value to make them any kind of investment for me.  I just haven't seen that working for me --and because I'm already old, nothing in jewelry is likely to increase enough to make me money.  I'd just have to want to wear them.

Excellent points.  I have too much jewerly now and like I said, I am a "jewerly snob" and only like the real things.  I have alot of Jacqueline Kennedy jewerly and a few pieces of Nolan Miller and Joan Rivers, but I am not in the market to buy anything unless I know I want to wear it and unless I know it is a "steal of a deal".

I must be more of a "jewelry snob" than you because I don't consider 'Kennedy' jewelry or Nolan Miller or Joan Rivers jewelry "real things".  

Real to me is real stones in real gold.

I've bought jewelry from *others* such as Raquel Welch and Cristina Ferrare.  Neither known for jewelry, but really pretty designs using really nice (genuine) gemstones and real 14K and 18K gold.

So if Lisa has some pretty jewelry, I'd take a look and seriously consider.  Who is safe on the Internet anymore?  Hackers everywhere.  It's your credit cards and computer that need the protection.

I'm not a member of fb, but would hit *like* on lots of what she has to say, and do.  

She doesn't come across to me as someone who's mean, angry, spiteful, jealous, passive-aggressive, and probably wouldn't comment on your bangs publicly.

Honored Contributor

@cater wrote:

It did appear the thread was started as a positive, but each subsequent post by the OP just seemed to go in the wrong direction.  Seems pretty intentional to me. 

Respected Contributor

Re: With all the viruses, hacking, etc., I just would be afra...

What is the real point of this thread? lol

_____ ,,,^ ._. ^,,,_____