Trusted Contributor

LISA ROBERTSON CHRISTMAS TREES

Okay, I admit it.  I looked at Lisa's products.  The one I'm wondering the most about is the Christmas Trees she was selling.  They had THOUSANDS of lights on them.  Did anyone purchase one of these, and if so, what did you think of the tree?

I've never seen a tree with so many lights on it!

QVC Customer Care

Re: LISA ROBERTSON CHRISTMAS TREES

This thread has been removed by QVC because it is argumenetative

Honored Contributor

@12andcounting wrote:

Okay, I admit it.  I looked at Lisa's products.  The one I'm wondering the most about is the Christmas Trees she was selling.  They had THOUSANDS of lights on them.  Did anyone purchase one of these, and if so, what did you think of the tree?

I'm sure there are people who purchased the small ones. I saw several comments on FB that people just couldn't afford them in anything but the small sizes, no matter how much they might want one.

They are beautiful trees, no question, but people have pointed out that very similar trees can be found from other sources online.  Did you know the return policy on the trees is only 15 days?

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Trusted Contributor

@Moonchilde wrote:

@12andcounting wrote:

I'm sure there are people who purchased the small ones. I saw several comments on FB that people just couldn't afford them in anything but the small sizes, no matter how much they might want one.

They are beautiful trees, no question, but people have pointed out that very similar trees can be found from other sources online.  Did you know the return policy on the trees is only 15 days?

No, I had no idea.  I didn't even check any details because I wasn't planning on making a purchase.  I was just curious about how they looked in person if anyone bought one.   I was  surprised to see trees that had that many lights.  I certainly wouldn't purchase anything that only had a 15-day return policy.  Geez.

Honored Contributor

I looked and saw some interesting items.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

WOW!  She even sells Christmas trees.  It must be a large company!  That's nice.

Esteemed Contributor

@Annabellethecat66  It is not -- she is working out of her basement.  The trees are so expensive , you better have some big bucks to get one.  Only 15 day return policy. 

Esteemed Contributor

The most beautiful Christmas tree I have ever seen was a neighbor's which was absolutely covered in lights.  She had it in the front LR window and everyone talked about how gorgeous it was every year. I think the more lights, the more beautiful.

Honored Contributor

Too funny, LR again!

Valued Contributor

I must admit I'm somewhat confused with Lisa's Christmas decor she's selling on her website. While on QVC, she decorated her home with the most gorgeous Christmas trees ever! Her house looked like it was out of a display window at a major department store. However I've noticed now all her decor is scaled down big time and nothing seems to be overly gorgeous. Just mediocre at best. Her trees just have lights, no fancy decorating. Her garland, again, just basic decor to dress it up a little. It's all so weird but it just confirms Lisa "loves, loves, loves" whatever it is she is trying to hawk at the moment.