Trusted Contributor

Re: LISA R. is having a Memorial Weekend Sale

@kittykatkay Couldn't agree more.  I think her segments will pare down as this virus (hopefully) starts to subside. 

I wouldn't be rushing to go anywhere on a plane right now, let alone Italy.  I actually had a trip planned that I had to cancel, not because of the virus, because of a sick pet. Little did i know what was heading this way....

Stay safe, enjoy the weekend!

Esteemed Contributor

@DottieBlue wrote:

LR must not be very confident in her business or merchandise if she doesn't allow any reviews.  If her customers have complaints, she should do whatever she can to address them rather than avoid them.  I wouldn't think a business that does that would have too many repeat customers.

Where does she obtain her merchandise?  Are they "first run" merchanise or things that would end up in "factory outlet" shops?

Actually, I feel kind of sorry for her.

@DottieBlue I agree with you - except the "feeling sorry for her" part.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Esteemed Contributor

@Beansey wrote:

I know I have heard Katie remark and the other two gals how much they like a certain top. Maybe they don't model for other reasons. 🤔hmm   Lisa sure does take a zillion pics and most make her look thinner and taller. 

@Beansey 

Katie might like them, but would she wear them?  Like out on a date? Or a night out clubbing with the girls? Too bad Lisa doesn't let her or the other female employees model them in front of the camera once in awhile to see how they look on a younger person.

Esteemed Contributor

The last time I looked at Lisa's website, I was only tempted by one item.  I did an internet search and quickly learned I could buy the same thing at Amazon for about $30 less than what Lisa charged for it.  

Respected Contributor

there are reviews of course one has to dig to find them.google smarter luxury llc.  select  bizapedia

Honored Contributor

@CatsyCline wrote:

there are reviews of course one has to dig to find them.google smarter luxury llc.  select  bizapedia

@CatsyCline   Boy, those are eye opening reviews that anyone thinking of purchasing from her should read first.  I've never bought anything from her and never would.  I did find the reviews very interesting.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

I wonder whether some of those over-the-top dramatic negative reviews are from the same people who mercilessly slam Lisa R here. I take reviews with a grain of salt on any website, including places I regularly order from like Amazon. Some people have an agenda - positive and negative.

All I can say is I purchased a number of Christmas items. All beautiful. One item was broken in shipping. Customer service responded to my email within an hour and shipped a replacement. I have not purchased any jewelry or clothing.
Trusted Contributor

@bikerbabe wrote:
I wonder whether some of those over-the-top dramatic negative reviews are from the same people who mercilessly slam Lisa R here. I take reviews with a grain of salt on any website, including places I regularly order from like Amazon. Some people have an agenda - positive and negative.

All I can say is I purchased a number of Christmas items. All beautiful. One item was broken in shipping. Customer service responded to my email within an hour and shipped a replacement. I have not purchased any jewelry or clothing.

@bikerbabe 

I too have wondered this.

Thank you for articulating it.

QVC Customer Care

Respected Contributor

Lisa has put up more items on her site for sale.  This is the last day of her sale in case anyone is interested.

Have a great day, everyone.