Respected Contributor

LISA R. is having a Memorial Weekend Sale

On her facebook page, Lisa Robertson is having a 50% off sale on some of her items for a Memorial Weekend Sale in case you are interested.  I like Lisa and wish her well.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: LISA R. is having a Memorial Weekend Sale

Thanks

Respected Contributor

Thanks! I love Lisa's web site. She has lovely items, Home, Fashion, etc., with a wide price point. I'll be taking a look!

Respected Contributor

@hopi wrote:

Thanks

@hopi....you are welcome!  The only thing I don't like about this particular sale is that these things are NON-RETURNABLE.  I have ordered some things in the past, most home decor, but I wouldn't like it if I couldn't return things.  I guess Lisa has to clear out some merchandise from her warehouse, but I wouldn't stipuate that you couldn't return them.  I think the Q did that recently and I wouldn't order just for that reason.

Respected Contributor

@ellaphant wrote:

Thanks! I love Lisa's web site. She has lovely items, Home, Fashion, etc., with a wide price point. I'll be taking a look!

@ellaphant...you are welcome, sweetie.  I love Lisa's home decor and have a few items, but I have to pick carefully as some things are too much more than what I am willing to pay.  Remember, these things are non-returnable...don't know why, but they are.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Many companies are offering awesome Memorial Day Sales, with higher quality merchandise and reviews of the merchandise are allowed without being deleted and the reviewer being banned from their site.

ETA: AND most sites DO allow returns.....that speaks volumes to me regarding the quality/sizing issues of their products.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

She has some nice looking things but final sale, nothing can be modified or cancelled?  I love some of her rings & wish she'd add some length to her tops.

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Honored Contributor

@Suziepeach 

Not only that, but nothing can be returned if it doesn't work out for you.

BTW, every time I read your siggy line, the song 'Rocky Top' gets stuck in my head, LOL!

I'll be humming it the rest of the day!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

@Suziepeach wrote:

She has some nice looking things but final sale, nothing can be modified or cancelled?  I love some of her rings & wish she'd add some length to her tops.

@Suziepeach....I agree, the "final" sales are not a good company tactic, IMO.  I won't buy if a company does that.  I do have some of her home decor that I love.  I also agree that some of her tops are adorable, but wish they were longer......I'm not in my 20s or 30s anymore, lol.

Esteemed Contributor

@kittykatkay 

I always get some great pieces from Lisa's sales.  Have never had a problem.  Thanks again.  Ordered the Anorak jacket great price.