Occasional Contributor

LEAH I LOVE YOUR SHOWS YOU ALWAYS EXPLAIN THE DETAILS ABOUT EACH ITEM OF CLOTHING AND THE COATS. YOU MAKE SURE YOU GIVE THE SIZES THAT EACH MODEL IS WEARING THAT IS SUCH A HELP WHEN ORDERING! THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH~

BY THE WAY YOU LOOK GREAT ~ YOUR A VERY BEAUTIFUL LADY !

Occasional Contributor

Re: LEAH FANTASTIC SHOW HOST

I agree.  Leah has been a terrifc host all the way from when she first started.  She always looks and acts very professional.

Honored Contributor

Leah is a lovely lady and seems to be a genuinely nice person but she has some idiosyncrasies which make it extremely difficult for me to watch her, especially early in the mornings.  I've never understood why she often breaks out cackling when nothing funny is being said or done.  I've never known another person who does this and find it unnerving.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Contributor

YA DAMED IF YOU DO AND DAMED IF YOU DON'T...ON ONE HAND YOU COMPLIMENT LEAH AND THE OTHE HAND KNOCKING HER DOWN...BETTER TO LAUGH THAN CRY.MAKE UP YOUR MIND... 

BTW LEAH IS PERFECT ALWAYS THE LADY AND BEAUTIFUL IN AND OUT...

Honored Contributor

It could be that Leah is laughing at something done/said off camera, making it 'seem' that's she's laughing about nothing.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

Leah seems to forget a lot but so do the younger hosts so what is their excuse?  Leah seems to be a nice soul.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

I have noticed that since Leah has lost the weight she appears more confident and  has lost that incessant laughing jag she had going on.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Leah is one of my favorite hosts.  She's professional yet fun, and not over the top like some hosts. She gives details on apparel shows, while other hosts spend time talking about themselves and just give colors.....And when she hosts a fashion show she dresses in fashions from that show instead of wearing something from home that QVC doesnt even sell....(which isnt a good idea, because if they arent wearing Q clothes what kind of a recommendation for what QVC is selling is that?).............

@Kachina624

I think sometimes the show producers say something funny in the host's ear piece---some of the host share what was said with the audience, and some of what the producer said isnt appropriate (and hosts make mention that the producer just made a comment to them that they wont bother to share and then they laugh at the inside joke)

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

Leah is, and has always been, lovely!!!!  She always looks and acts professionally.  She is always prepared with her show information.  Leah is a joy to watch.