Esteemed Contributor

LE Peppermint Crunch Cookies

Anybody ever get Land's End's peppermint crunch cookies?  Just ordered them along with a sweater 'cause there was a 1/2 off sale with free shpg.  Cookies looked good and the sweater looked cozy so I couldn't resist (guess you shouldn't read your email when your cold and hungry!).  Anyways, wondering is they're somewhat like the girlscout mint cookies?Woman Wink 

Respected Contributor

Re: LE Peppermint Crunch Cookies

I haven't tried them, but they sound delicious.

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Honored Contributor

They do sound good and I love peppermint. One Christmas someone at work gave me oreos dipped in white chocolate and rolled in crushed candy canes, OMG were they good !

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@eddyandme @QVCkitty1 and @Topaz Gem, I love peppermint ice and in recent years it's been really difficult to find, so I was happy to hear that Trader Joe's is carrying it this season!!! 

fyi, on that link they also have a chocolate peppermint cheesecake if you are interested. 

btw, those peppermint Lands End cookies sound scrumptious!!! Enjoy!! 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

___

http://www.traderjoes.com/fearless-flyer/category/5

___

Peppermint Joe-Joe’s Ice Cream
Peppermint Joe-Joe’s Ice Cream

You may well be wondering why on earth we're advertising ice cream in December. You may think we've finally lost it. You may even be concerned for our well-being. Under ordinary circumstances, we may share your concern. In this case, however, the ice cream in question is Trader Joe's Peppermint Joe-Joe's Ice Cream, so the normal rules simply don't apply.

Peppermint Joe-Joe's Ice Cream is a blend of several perennially favorite flavors - peppermint, chocolate, and vanilla.  Inside the container are both vanilla and peppermint ice cream. The vanilla is mixed with chunks of Candy Cane Joe-Joe's Cookies, and the peppermint is swirled with a rich chocolate fudge. When you scoop it out, the flavors blend, and you get all the flavors in every bite. Ice cream may not be your first thought when planning holiday desserts, but once you get a taste of Peppermint Joe-Joe's Ice Cream, you may find yourself finding room for new traditions.

This is a holiday-season only, limited-availability item. We suggest stocking up - how long can you make it last in your house? We're selling Peppermint Joe-Joe's Ice Cream in one quart containers for $4.49, while it lasts. You'll find it, of course, in our freezers.

Palate Piqued? Perhaps you’d enjoy:

___

Honored Contributor

Try the Candy Cane Joe Joe cookies from Tr Joe, fabulous, like Oreos with Pepp Bark in middle.  Also come choc covered.

Honored Contributor

I didn't know Land's End sold cookies.  They sound delicious.

Land's End Cookies

Esteemed Contributor

@ValuSkr

Until midnite they're reg $27 on sale for $12.50 a tin!