Honored Contributor

It is -25 here so I am working from home again today. Worked from home on Monday because of a huge snowstorm and yesterday and today because of frigid temps

Honored Contributor

Every now and then, we all need a day like that.  It's balmy 9 degrees today, cold but not arctic cold.  It wouldn't stop me from going out if I really had to but I work from home so there's weather doesn't affect my commute.  I just go from my bedroom to the kitchen for my coffee to my home office to work.

Esteemed Contributor

I’m retired so any day can be a lazy day for me. Today it’s going to be 72 and sunny. (Don’t hate me, we will get our revenge in July when it’s 115). Sitting outside and watching the feral cats snooze in the sun.

Trusted Contributor

@Meowingkitty

Don't worry, we won't hate you.  However, is it alright if we "envy" you?

Sounds like you enjoyed your day with your relaxation.  Good for you.

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Well, what I was hoping to be an R & R day, turned out to be a little overwhelming with arrival of our new smartphones.  UGG!  I knew I'd be negative about them.  DH likes his fine.  We both have the same Motorola E5 Plus.  Going from my plain basic slider to the smartphone has so many learning curves.  Had to re-enter all contact info.  Sign in to this, sign in to that - man it seemed as though it never stopped.  I know I have more to get use to & I'm not looking forward to it.  We then went out & had to get new cases & glass covers .. more $$ spent.

If it weren't for my plain phone being booted from my car's bluetooth, I would have stayed with the plain phone.  it was easy enough to re-connect, just tedious.  We'll see how it goes as I have 30 days to return it.

... hopefully, I'll have the patience to figure it out.

Respected Contributor

I have good intentions of taking a "lazy day", but in reality that lasts about 3 hours unless I'm at the beach. Otherwise, I can't stand to just do nothing. 

~The more someone needs to brag about how wonderful, special, successful, wealthy or important they are, the greater the likelihood that it isn't true. ~

Trusted Contributor

To those of you in the freezing midwest, I wish you all the best while struggling thru the deep freeze.  May you all stay safe & warm.

Heart

Honored Contributor

My lazy day is on Sunday. No gym, no walks, no chores...just nutin' but eatin'...lol!Woman LOL