Honored Contributor

For putting this banner at the top of their page

6M Jews. 11M total victims. Never forget the Holocaust.

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Frequent Contributor

No one is forgetting people killed in WW2. We must acknowledge and end the systematic starvation and slaughter of innocents that is now before our eyes before it becomes as  drastic. 

Esteemed Contributor

@I am still oxox   I completely agree with you!  So important that we NEVER forget.💝💕

Respected Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

For putting this banner at the top of their page

6M Jews. 11M total victims. Never forget the Holocaust.

Always in my prayers...

Honored Contributor

Re: Kudos to QVC

[ Edited ]

👍🏻👍🏻

Honored Contributor

I saw that and I why it was put there.  It's not something that anyone will ever forget.  Is today an anniversary that I missed?  

Valued Contributor

Re: Kudos to QVC

[ Edited ]

@chrystaltree 

Today is 

920+ International Holocaust Remembrance Day Stock Photos, Pictures &  Royalty-Free Images - iStock

Surveys have revealed a lack of knowlege today about the Holocaust, particularly among Millennials and Gen Z. There are also Holocaust deniers and lately, an increase in Anti-Semitism not just in the U.S. but world wide. 

Yes, kudos to QVC for bringing this to their shoppers' attention.

Esteemed Contributor

@I am still oxox  Thanks for posting! I saw the banner this morning and was sure someone would have posted about the day of remembrance. But I couldn't find anything from this year. Good for QVC!  We must never forget.

Respected Contributor

I was a little surprised to see it since it came on the heels of a world leader's comment about The Hague and the axis of evil.

Honored Contributor

@laluzdelmundo wrote:

@chrystaltree 

Today is 

920+ International Holocaust Remembrance Day Stock Photos, Pictures &  Royalty-Free Images - iStock

Surveys have revealed a lack of knowlege today about the Holocaust, particularly among Millennials and Gen Z. There are also Holocaust deniers and lately, an increase in Anti-Semitism not just in the U.S. but world wide. 

Yes, kudos to QVC for bringing this to their shoppers' attention.

That explains it.