Honored Contributor
Today in the mail I received a post card from Kohls for $10 Kohls cash to welcome me back to Kohls shopping.

And in the Fashion Forum I posted a nice thing (perk) Talbots did in a very nice email they sent me today expressing appreciation for my loyalty and my business esp during the pandemic.

QVC is sorely lacking in showing customer loyalty and appreciation IMO. I don't get those random gifts they send to a select few customers and they do me no favors with their five or six EZ pays. They have done nothing to show appreciation that I continued to make purchases during the pandemic. I've been a customer from the beginning since 1986 and Q sure hasn't shown me much appreciation for my going-on 40 years worth of purchases. 😟
Respected Contributor

Re: Kohls Customer Appreciation

How nice!  Our store is not yet open. Hope I will get one of these too!

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Honored Contributor

@4kitties. I hope so too. 🙂
Esteemed Contributor

I received the $10 Kohl's cash. It is nice to get something from these stores that have been hurting from the closures. 

Trusted Contributor

@Pearlee  I placed an order for a top several weeks ago and I was in no hurry for it and even understood that there would be delays in shipping. A few days ago to my surprise I got an email from QVC saying they were putting a $10 credit in my account for being so patient while waiting for my order. I've been a loyal customer for over 30 years and I have no complaints. 

Honored Contributor

I'll be delighted to get a $10 Kohl's Cash, if it arrives.  Our stores are still closed at the moment, no idea when they'll reopen for anything other than curbside pickup.

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:
Today in the mail I received a post card from Kohls for $10 Kohls cash to welcome me back to Kohls shopping.

And in the Fashion Forum I posted a nice thing (perk) Talbots did in a very nice email they sent me today expressing appreciation for my loyalty and my business esp during the pandemic.

QVC is sorely lacking in showing customer loyalty and appreciation IMO. I don't get those random gifts they send to a select few customers and they do me no favors with their five or six EZ pays. They have done nothing to show appreciation that I continued to make purchases during the pandemic. I've been a customer from the beginning since 1986 and Q sure hasn't shown me much appreciation for my going-on 40 years worth of purchases. 😟

@Pearlee 

QVC sent me a $10 coupon a couple of months ago.

every little bit helps these days!

i received a $50 off $100+ purchase from tommy bahama.

today i received a $10 bonus to use on the eddie bauer website.

my local hallmark store sent me a $5 coupon to say welcome back to in person shopping.

mary frances accessories sent me a 20% off coupon to thank me for an order i had placed about two weeks ago.

have not received anything from kohls or talbots yet.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

Well I just checked at the Kohl's site and our store is open!  Reduced hours but open!  I have not yet received the post card so maybe they are not sending me one.  I have been ordering online with them during the virus and I did one drive up pick up.  

I am hoping to get one because I have some Yes to You rewards to use.  🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Honored Contributor

@4kitties. Kohl's opened here mid-May so I didnt get it immediately, and just today. So there is hope...
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45. I own a lot of Mary Frances and 20% off is a substantial amount of money!