Honored Contributor

Re: Kohls Customer Appreciation

Those who got $10 for delayed shipping, that's a little different. Q is trying to do something nice for you for it's own "issues" with getting orders out and delivered promptly, as you expect them to be. What I got from Kohls and Talbots wasn't to compensate me for anything such as inconvenience. I have seen posts here complaining about Talbots but I had no issues at all regarding my 3 orders placed online after the stores closed. Kohls and Talbots were simply showing their appreciation for my being a customer.
Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:
Those who got $10 for delayed shipping, that's a little different. Q is trying to do something nice for you for it's own "issues" with getting orders out and delivered promptly, as you expect them to be. What I got from Kohls and Talbots wasn't to compensate me for anything such as inconvenience. I have seen posts here complaining about Talbots but I had no issues at all regarding my 3 orders placed online after the stores closed. Kohls and Talbots were simply showing their appreciation for my being a customer.

my qvc $10 was not for delayed shipping.

i actually got a postcard in the mail with the offer code.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45. Then my precmvious post wasn't directed to you but to others.
Honored Contributor

Sorry for the error quoting you. @sunshine45