Honored Contributor

Check your Kohl's store the one here in Amarillo, Tx opened up at 11

I was on the way to Sam's Club and looked over at Kohl's people coming out willy nilly with big sacks. I said P on Sam's and made a quick turn and made a beeline .

Hopefully, now Dillard's will fall in line.

Respected Contributor

Woo hoo! I just checked our Hobby Lobby. Now open in Tucson. My cleaning lady is coming later this week and we'll be going out to eat soon.

Honored Contributor

Our retails stores were allowed to open today.  However, according to local news outlets, someone forgot to tell the shoppers they are open. There are very few people shopping.

It was also reported that some stores have decided to stay closed. 

Honored Contributor

still closed here in maryland.

we still only have essential businesses open.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

Shout out to @SharkE  for including her location in her update.  So many don't. 

And there is a big difference in news, if the update is from NYC or, say, Juno Alaska.

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Kohl's open !

[ Edited ]

Thanks @SharkE , I just googled my area here in Snellville, Ga and they are open. I stopped there some time last week and they were closed, only Curbside pickup was available.

Hours are 11am to 7pm.

Honored Contributor
Question, because I rarely shop at brick and mortar stores anymore and haven’t for several years:

Who wants to try on clothes after they’ve been tried-on by someone else?
Esteemed Contributor

@SharkE  is really stimulating the market. Go sharke, go sharke.

Tomorrow I´ll go on the other side and get Khols first then Joanns then Sams (closes at 8pm). All on Scenic Highway.

Honored Contributor

That's the only bad thing you can't try on clothes in the dressing room

I tried on a hoodie over my T shirt standing in front of a mirror best I could do. Takes you 10 minutes to wait till they swab down the counter after each customer, spray, spray, wipe, wipe then you have to lay your item down in the wet surface I just held mine up and let her swipe the UPC code. 

those poor women have to wipe down the counter after each person, come around to the front of the counter and wipe down the charge card machine, the whole counter, etc.  takes you 15minutes to pay for one little item.

that's after standing on the blue dot that says 6 ft distancing, then you finally get up to the cashier and she's performing housekeeping duties. LOl

better then shopping and waiting for QVC though. I'm gonna have to get in and out fast, so, cut down on aggravation.

Honored Contributor

Bed and Bath I'm waiting on now.   Got my hair cut and teeth cleaned I go 2-3 times a yr. Trying to keep up body maintenance. Don't wanna go to seed here and look like a bag lady. Husband is going for his teeth this week, too. LOL