Honored Contributor

@QueenDanceALot..................toothbrushes can be filed down into a point and used as a knife.  A person could use the pet toys to make a molotov cocktail and thrown into buildings or persons.  Where there is a will there is a way.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

@Imaoldhippie wrote:

@QueenDanceALot..................toothbrushes can be filed down into a point and used as a knife.  A person could use the pet toys to make a molotov cocktail and thrown into buildings or persons.  Where there is a will there is a way.

@Imaoldhippie

With all respect, I think other methods, like firearms, are much more popular with mass murderers because they are much easier to use.

Otherwise, murderers would be ordering cat soccer balls and toothbrushes in barrels.

Honored Contributor

Oh, I see that two of the forum baiters are out in full form with their crazy posts.

They won’t be happy until the thread is either closed or deleted.

hint: Don’t feed the baiters.

Honored Contributor

Re: Knife Control

[ Edited ]

LOL, yes when it comes to convenience you are right.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

@Carmie, I'm not sure that we can depend upon a consensus as to who is baiting whom. I have my picks; others have theirs. :-)

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

@Imaoldhippie wrote:

LOL, yes when it comes to convenience you are right.

And efficiency.

Respected Contributor

@cherry wrote:

I hope it's acid. Women and men, have been brutally attacked with it

If you can purchase Drano, you can use it like an acid-very destructive.

Honored Contributor

I thought the stuff they use now, was not so corrosive @maestra

I don't understand all of the violence people exhibit today. I wonder what  has changed, to make them so angry and bitter?

Respected Contributor

@cherry wrote:

I thought the stuff they use now, was not so corrosive @maestra

I don't understand all of the violence people exhibit today. I wonder what  has changed, to make them so angry and bitter?

I wish I had that answer.

Still, I wouldnt want Drano thrown into my face/eyes, even if it is less corrosive.

Honored Contributor

I think its a good idea to prevent these people from posting and boasting about their evil deeds, on social media

I'm not sure how they can keep them off of it, but I do think places like youtube ,have a public responsibility ,not to allow things like that, to be posted