Contributor
Was listening to the presentation and when I looked up it wasn't the regular kitchen aid lady ....sounded like her so I was surprised....where is the usual one ?...
Honored Contributor

She retired last year.

Esteemed Contributor

She has retired. Today, on IKWD, David said that she was doing well, but that she had retired. I think her name was Laura. I miss her, but I do like the new lady too.

Contributor

Wondering if she retired or was asked to retire Smiley Sad  She was really sweet, entertaining and knew the products - a real character Smiley Wink

Contributor
Thanks for answering....I liked her but the new one was good too Smiley Happy
Regular Contributor

@happycat wrote:

She has retired. Today, on IKWD, David said that she was doing well, but that she had retired. I think her name was Laura. I miss her, but I do like the new lady too.

Thanks @happycat.

Good  to see an update on her. Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@dbanimatedI really don't think she was asked to retire, David had said something yesterday about Laura being in touch with "her qvc family" or vice versa- anyway they are in contact, and that she was doing well. He said something about her moving on to a different chapter in her life.

I imagine Mrs. Laura has some very lucky grandchildren who are benefiting from her wonderful cooking skills. I hope she is happy and healthy. I always enjoyed watching her.

This sounds to me like I may watch too much QVC.

Trusted Contributor

She left the same time the guy that use to do the slow cooker and ninja presentations I think his name was Bob Warden.

The new girl is great. She won the Betty Crocker cook off I think it's 2 years ago now. I did like Laura though. 

Trusted Contributor

Last night the host was talking so much and not allowing the new KitchenAide woman to speak.  She doesn't look at all confident -- doesn't stand up straight, but is slouched over.  I guess she isn't used to being on TV.

Honored Contributor

the new person is Tina and i think she is great. she is calm and clearly understandable and very knowledgeable about the KA products. if she appeared she didn't stand up straight (ridiculous comment) it was because she was trying to operate the machines from the front. she won the big dance of the Pillsbury baking contest and snagged the MILLION $$ grand prize!!!! she is very confident and prob still learning the ropes as well as being on tv most the 24 hours. geez--give her a break!!!!