Occasional Visitor

Major dislike!  She is not the host to follow ITKWD.  After feeling all warm and fuzzy, I don't need to feel guilty for it!  I don't like The Shop....sorry!  I've been a QVC customer since it's inception.  I love the other fashion/shop shows, and purchase from them.  But there's something disheartening about enjoying my foodie program, and then being bombarded with healthy/skinny....

Respected Contributor

She needs to learn to share the stage with the vendor.  She tries to play both parts.  Jane is a talker but at least she has a conversation with the vendor.  Kerstin barely acknowledges there's a person to her right, nor does she bother to even look at her.

Trusted Contributor

She's an automatic click for me

Take time every day to enjoy where you are without a need to fix it
Contributor

I am watching her now hosting the Philosophy TSV and yes I like her hut she talks so fast that I can't understand what she is saying 

Honored Contributor

@mazik wrote:

I am watching her now hosting the Philosophy TSV and yes I like her hut she talks so fast that I can't understand what she is saying 

@mazik @Kachina624

An old thread but still true today---LOL!!!  It's like she wants to hurry up and get the show over with..................Woman LOL

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

IN GENERAL, and not talking about anyone here...........Generally speaking, has anyone ever wondered how babies/young children learn to talk if their parents are fast talkers?  It's a question that I find myself asking.  In general, and not meant to be 'catty'.  It's just something that I've often wondered about for years and years.  Parents/teachers are supposed to slowly enunciate words, I'm only guessing.  I remember my mom teaching me to pronounce words, and teaching me how to read, in a slow way.  Oh well, it's become a fast-paced world.............

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Esteemed Contributor

@makena wrote:

She needs to learn to share the stage with the vendor.  She tries to play both parts.  Jane is a talker but at least she has a conversation with the vendor.  Kerstin barely acknowledges there's a person to her right, nor does she bother to even look at her.

Rachel is the same way......

Respected Contributor

And, Shawn doesn't relate at all to the viewing audience--us.  She only acknowledges the vendor and it's like we're just watching her from afar.  I never have bought a thing from Shawn, and I think this is the reason why.

Esteemed Contributor

Someone remarked once the hosts get to keep, during the presentation, all the product they use during the demonstrations. I don't know whether this is true or not.

Since becoming aware of this, I notice SK and KL during demonstrations, pay no attention to the vendor and dive into making themselves up with the product.

What help in selling is it to ignore the host making up a model and explaining everything while they hurriedly use the product on themselves and ignoring the vendor.

Valued Contributor

@January121

Who are you referring to, Albany?