Honored Contributor

Re: Kelly Ripa has been trying too hard

She doesn't do anything for me, but if John Stamos were her co-host ... {#emotions_dlg.tt1}

Super Contributor

Can't stand her or the show, never watch it unless I am forced to if I'm in a doctor's waiting room or auto repair shop waiting room and they have it on. I would watch it if it was just Michael Strahan, I like him. He seems nice and down to earth. She seems like a complete phony.

Respected Contributor

The chemistry between Kelly and Regis was one in a million. They played off each other beautifully. I like her with Michael as well, but he isn't a born entertainer like Regis was. His charm will get him far, though, but I do notice that the banter between them isn't as natural as it was with Kelly and Regis.
"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Honored Contributor

On 12/30/2014 qvcfreak said:
On 12/30/2014 Tinkrbl44 said:
On 12/30/2014 SoftRaindrops said:

Kelly has to make up for the lack of intelligence on her co-hosts part. He is not the sharpest knife in the drawer. She carries him through the entire show and the only thing he contributes is taking off his shirt so everyone can admire his physique.

I hope they cancel and put Kelly out of her misery. I have always liked her and she was great with Regis. This guy who was accused of beating his ex, just adds nothing to this show.

I like Kelly and also thought Michael was a bad choice, but who knows?

One things that bothers me ..... that guy needs to get himself to a dentist and get his front teeth fixed .... he looks TERRIBLE !! {#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}

His teeth are his signature, he even pushed for them to be on his "bust" when he joined the hall of fame. That is how he is recognized.

Same goes for Actor Steve Buscemi, he will not fix his teeth, says his career will be over, look at what happened to Jennifer Grey.

If someone told him that badly spaced teeth are attractive and should be his "signature", then he's even dumber than we thought. {#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}

Esteemed Contributor

On 12/30/2014 Topaz Gem said: The chemistry between Kelly and Regis was one in a million. They played off each other beautifully. I like her with Michael as well, but he isn't a born entertainer like Regis was. His charm will get him far, though, but I do notice that the banter between them isn't as natural as it was with Kelly and Regis.

I thought Regis and Kathy Lee had a better rapport. Kelly and Regis had too big of an age gap, IMO.

Honored Contributor

On 12/30/2014 colliegirls said:
On 12/30/2014 Topaz Gem said: The chemistry between Kelly and Regis was one in a million. They played off each other beautifully. I like her with Michael as well, but he isn't a born entertainer like Regis was. His charm will get him far, though, but I do notice that the banter between them isn't as natural as it was with Kelly and Regis.

I thought Regis and Kathy Lee had a better rapport. Kelly and Regis had too big of an age gap, IMO.

ITA

I never liked KR with RP ! I liked KLG with RP

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

I don't like when Kelly says she's fat. In general she grates on my nerves. I like Michael and would rather watch him. As for the show its same old tired show. Stopped watching a long time ago.
Sleep sweet Bo 3/19/08 8/4/18
Honored Contributor

On 12/30/2014 hsawaknow said: I don't like when Kelly says she's fat. In general she grates on my nerves. I like Michael and would rather watch him. As for the show its same old tired show. Stopped watching a long time ago.

That comment she makes is so utterly ridiculous. She's so thin.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

She seems to have the need for constant attention IMO.

Respected Contributor

Someone is watching this show. Every season new talk shows appear and every year a bunch do not get renewed. This one has been on for almost as long as I can remember.

The person I cannot stand is Gelman.