Honored Contributor

Re: Kelly Ripa has been trying too hard

I used to love that show when Kathie Lee Gifford was on. I'd dvr it. I can't watch it now. Kelly bores me to heck. She seems like such a sweet person, but her stories are boring. I wish Lisa Rinna had gotten that job. She was 2nd in line, I believe, for that gig. She's far more interesting.

Kelly seems like a good mother, and I think she has a nice marriage from what is portrayed, but she's not entertaining. She does try a bit too hard.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Super Contributor

I haven't watched lately (can't stand that show-especially the first part where they have their conversations) but Kelly used to be kind of dirty with her innuendos. I don't know if she is still like that, but it really turned me off of her. Yes, I used to watch her on All My Children and liked her as an actress.

Trusted Contributor

I find her voice annoying and she isn't funny to me at all. She thinks she's funny and cute, that's for sure,lol! I liked the show with Regis but now I can't watch it.
Respected Contributor

I find her awful gaunt looking and I hardly comment on people's looks etc.

TV usually puts a few pounds on you..

Respected Contributor

Its Better to Be Naughty: DAN HARRIS! Yes, that's my man!

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Super Contributor

I can't stand the show either and especially Kelly!

Esteemed Contributor

On 12/30/2014 winamac1 said:

I used to love that show when Kathie Lee Gifford was on. I'd dvr it. I can't watch it now. Kelly bores me to heck. She seems like such a sweet person, but her stories are boring. I wish Lisa Rinna had gotten that job. She was 2nd in line, I believe, for that gig. She's far more interesting.

Kelly seems like a good mother, and I think she has a nice marriage from what is portrayed, but she's not entertaining. She does try a bit too hard.

I'd rather watch Lisa Rinna too. I never watched Kelly R on the soap opera, so I had no idea who she was. She's never impressed me at all.

Super Contributor

It is what it is. not rocket science.

Esteemed Contributor

Their recent blooper tape was all fake and put on, not real bloopers.

Honored Contributor

On 12/30/2014 pommom said:

Its Better to Be Naughty: DAN HARRIS! Yes, that's my man!

I just adore that man!!!!!!!! He is so underutilized!!!! It was very touching to see him with the new baby and the comments about how they thought they'd never have a baby. He is a class act.

As to Kelly, her voice is more than I care to listen to in the mornings. And at the rate they're going, Strahan will be on every single ABC show there is!!!!! Surely, they have him slated for the evening news by now!!!!!