Honored Contributor

“Keeping Harvey Weinstein’s Secrets” Great Podcast.

[ Edited ]

I’ve been listening to the podcast “Keeping Harvey Weinstein’s Secrets” Parts 1 and 2.

Fascinating story.

These two 30 minute episodes can be found on The New York Times popular podcast “The Daily.”

Respected Contributor

Re: “Keeping Harvey Weinstein’s Secrets” Great Podcast.

Yes, but you have to be a subscriber Mindy.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ahoymate wrote:

Yes, but you have to be a subscriber Mindy.

No you do not have to subscribe to listen to episodes. That’s your choice, at least on Apple Podcast. 

I’ve listened to many single podcasts online and on the Apple Podcast app that came on my iPad and did not subscribe. I just press play.

I even sent the episodes to my friend’s text messages last night so she can hear them.  EASY. All she has to do is press open the texts and press the red arrow to hear the podcast. FREE AND EASY AND FUN.

Subscribing is no big deal anyway. It’s free and episodes are just sent to you automatically. To unsubscribe is as easy as pie. Just click “ Unsubscribe.” 

Trusted Contributor

I go to Stricter right on my laptop and listen...it is free and I do not subscribe, just listen to what I want.

Snarky responders need not reply. Move along and share your views elsewhere.
Honored Contributor

“On your iPhone or iPad

If you have an iphone or iPad you can use the Apple podcasts app to listen to podcasts.

• The Podcasts app should already be downloaded on your phone so search your apps for ‘Podcasts’. If it’s not, go to the app store and download it.
  • Open the Podcast app and go to the search page (click on the magnifying glass button in the navigation at the bottom).
  • A search box should appear at the top, next to another magnifying glass icon. Tap on this and type in the name of the podcast you want to find eg: “Guardian Books”. Hit “enter” on your keyboard.
  • Choose the podcast you want from the search results and tap on it. This should take you to the podcast’s homepage.
  • Once you’re on the podcast homepage you’ll see a list of recent episodes. Tap on one to play it.
  • If you like what you hear, a subscribe button at the top of the page lets you subscribe for free. This means the app will automatically download the latest episodes to your library.”

Quoted from “The Guardian”

QVC Customer Care

This thread is closed for commenting...