Trusted Contributor

@Pearlee, thank you for the link. Reading about Kathy Levine was so interesting👍!

Trusted Contributor

Well, I'm a fan, I'm not dead and I'm not retired.  But, her time has gone by.  If they were to snag Lisa Robertson, then she could write her own ticket since the Lisa Tribe would follow.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Kathy Levine

[ Edited ]

I loved Kathy Levine.  Often times I watched her shows just for entertainment.  I devoured her books. (with the inside scoops about QVC personalities)

I'd read she left QVC because Barry Diller promised her a talk show.  When that fell through she ended up on HSN.  I wanted to like her clothing line but the few pieces I purchased were dreadful quality.

Over the last few years I've seen a  few pictures of her and she looks better than ever.

It does seem married life agreed with her.

Esteemed Contributor

I watched Kathy on QVC when I was in high school. While I found her entertaining at the time, I never really understood some of her reasons for leaving.  I could never try dating through personal ads or websites!  I was sort of surprised she didn't have more backing from Joan Rivers when the talk show with Diller fell through.  She and Joan came across as really close friends--not saying they weren't, but seems like Joan would've had connections to help her with a talk show or help her find good manufacturers to improve the quality of her merchandise.  She's tried (QVC, HSN, Evine) to get back into shopping channel spotlights since she left--sort of an odd thing to do for someone who wanted to get away.

Respected Contributor

I started watching QVC when Kathy Levine was a host.

Darn it.  Can you all see this post?

I guess I'm dead. Can dead people type on keyboards?

Hellloooo....................................

On the bright side, I guess I don't have to pay my AMEX bill next month.

~Enough is enough~
Honored Contributor

@sashamatthews wrote:

Well, I'm a fan, I'm not dead and I'm not retired.  But, her time has gone by.  If they were to snag Lisa Robertson, then she could write her own ticket since the Lisa Tribe would follow.

Hopefully....

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Honored Contributor

@lulu2 wrote:

I loved Kathy Levine.  Often times I watched her shows just for entertainment.  I devoured her books. (with the inside scoops about QVC personalities)

I'd read she left QVC because Barry Diller promised her a talk show.  When that fell through she ended up on HSN.  I wanted to like her clothing line but the few pieces I purchased were dreadful quality.

Over the last few years I've seen a  few pictures of her and she looks better than ever.

It does seem married life agreed with her.

@lulu2  Shes on an infomercial with Marie O. for Nutrisystem.  I've seen it on cable stations, esp. Hallmark Movies & Mysteries stations but others too.

Respected Contributor

I remember Kathy Levine from my mom watching the Q when I was young. 

I also remember that little game they used to play with people who called in.

Honored Contributor

@Mellie32 wrote:

The scrambled word game.  

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Mellie32 wrote:

The scrambled word game.  

And we can't forget this guy! The Q bird!