Honored Contributor

Re: Katharine McPhee Is Engaged

I posted before I read the thread...we are on the same page!!!

Trusted Contributor

First of all, I don't know who these people are. And anyway, who cares?

Honored Contributor

@FuzzyFace wrote:

First of all, I don't know who these people are. And anyway, who cares?

@FuzzyFace.  You do. You opened the thread. And of course left one of your usual remarks. Lol

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm completely out of touch!

I thought Katherine was a host on QVC.

People make their own decisions for their own reasons. 

Who cares?

Respected Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

@camelot wrote:

Don't want to be a sour old puss, but 68 years old is old for a 34 year old. I mean, men are fortunate to have V___ra.Otherwise, out to pasture.  

@camelot

I'm 68.  Even I don't want a 68 yr old man.

U can't teach an old dog new tricks.whistling.gif

@Mz iMac   You gave me a chuckle this morning!!!

Respected Contributor

And he looks like some tired old 68 year old man.  Not attractive at all...

Trusted Contributor

I thought celebrities were that one group that was most likely to give and receive a venereal disease.  Must be exhausting going through the list of partners each has had and wondering if anyone needs to be notified that they should see a doctor for something.  

Esteemed Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

I remember KM from her beginnings on AI. She did'nt make it there and I recall one of the judges telling her that she had 'the look' but needed to work on her performance. She was since criticized for her weight so she got thinner since her days on AI. I think she is very pretty. Hope she finds happiness.

@SilleeMee on AI she wasn't criticized for her weight- it was her connection to the lyrics & the audience. Her singing couldn't have been better- but Taylor Hicks won that season. Not as good a singer but a huge fan favorite ! 

It doesn't surprise m about Katharine & David. I saw Katharine sing with Andrea Boccelli a couple years ago. The show was produced by David Foster  and they couldn't keep their eyes off each  other ! 

Honored Contributor

@Ibby114 wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

I remember KM from her beginnings on AI. She did'nt make it there and I recall one of the judges telling her that she had 'the look' but needed to work on her performance. She was since criticized for her weight so she got thinner since her days on AI. I think she is very pretty. Hope she finds happiness.

@SilleeMee on AI she wasn't criticized for her weight- it was her connection to the lyrics & the audience. Her singing couldn't have been better- but Taylor Hicks won that season. Not as good a singer but a huge fan favorite ! 

It doesn't surprise m about Katharine & David. I saw Katharine sing with Andrea Boccelli a couple years ago. The show was produced by David Foster  and they couldn't keep their eyes off each  other ! 

I think the reason she didn't win American Idol is she came off kind of self centered and aloof, I voted for Taylor, he just seemed more likable and humble.

Honored Contributor

@KatieB wrote:

And he looks like some tired old 68 year old man.  Not attractive at all...

And that's actually a good pic of him. LOL