Regular Contributor

Without being negative these presentations of Clarks shoes are the worst I have ever seen.  I am old and  I would never wear any of these styles.  Come on Clarks get some stylish shoes to sell.

Honored Contributor

@I am appleblossom wrote:

Without being negative these presentations of Clarks shoes are the worst I have ever seen.  I am old and  I would never wear any of these styles.  Come on Clarks get some stylish shoes to sell.

@I am appleblossom But, you are being negative. Smiley Happy

They are not my style either, but I think there are a lot of people buying them. Forget what the number is that have been sold, but it appears it is doing well as a TSV.

I love Clarks as a company. Every one that I have purchased has been very comfortable and lasted for a long time.

So glad there are shoes of many types so that we all can find something we want/like. Heart

Honored Contributor

I never thought Clarke's shoes were that great, although for the price people seem to like them and they do sell or the Q would drop them. I personally prefer Earth Brand  for the support and the styles are my style.

Honored Contributor

@I am appleblossom, the subject line is for the poster to write a few words about her topic, not for telling us the name of the forum.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

I looked at all three shows, and the shoes. I probably wouldn't wear any of them either,

@I am appleblossom

QVC Customer Care

@I am appleblossom

Just a heads up...many of our community forum members scan the titles of the individual threads to see if they wish to participate. The use of the forum name (Community Chat) as a title is confusing. Thanks for participating in our forums!

Beth QVC

Trusted Contributor

Age has nothing to do with style.  Style is different for each of us. 

You post was negative.  There are many shoe styles to suit your individual taste.

Super Contributor

@I am appleblossom

I am so glad that you stated the obvious with the Clarks shoes. Just awful, no style. There is one style that is "Chanel" ish, that's all. The espadrilles this summer were nice, purchased a pair, but their new styles are beyond ugly. Sorry if I insulted anyone.

Honored Contributor

I like the shoe, so much that I ordered 3 pairs, please understand all our tastes are different

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

Back in the day, I always wore hose & heels.

Clarks were ugly.

Never understood the attraction until I tried a pair.

I don't care if they are stylish or not, they fit so well & feel so good.

If Clarks were to change their style, it wouldn't be Clarks