Honored Contributor

Re: Katharine McPhee Is Engaged

not going to judge......because evidently SHE didnt.

wishing them a LIFETIME of love, happiness, good health, and friendship.

may they make beautiful music together.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

David Foster is the only one who could rejuvenate her career.

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@lulu1 wrote:

David Foster and Andrea Bocelli have collaborated on a number of AB's albums.  I can think of at least three (maybe four) AB concerts where DF accompanied him.  In each of those concerts DF introduced Katharine McPhee as a talented star.  In each of those concerts she was dreadful, particularly singing Time To say Goodbye.

She performed with AB last year at Madison Square Garden.  When she was introduced you could actually hear groans.

When she was on AI Simon Cowell has said many times, he wanted her to win.  For some reason I think her mother was her voice coach.

I doubt I'd want to be someone's 6th wife!

@lulu1  I’m pretty sure he dumped Yolanda, wife #5, because she was sick w/ Lyme Disease. It played out Housewives of Beverly Hills.

@Shanus  I wonder if he kept the photo album Yolanda gave him as a gift with her nudies, lol, can't imagine his new wife would like to see that around.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

@lulu1 wrote:

David Foster and Andrea Bocelli have collaborated on a number of AB's albums.  I can think of at least three (maybe four) AB concerts where DF accompanied him.  In each of those concerts DF introduced Katharine McPhee as a talented star.  In each of those concerts she was dreadful, particularly singing Time To say Goodbye.

She performed with AB last year at Madison Square Garden.  When she was introduced you could actually hear groans.

When she was on AI Simon Cowell has said many times, he wanted her to win.  For some reason I think her mother was her voice coach.

I doubt I'd want to be someone's 6th wife!

@lulu1  I’m pretty sure he dumped Yolanda, wife #5, because she was sick w/ Lyme Disease. It played out Housewives of Beverly Hills.

@Shanus  I wonder if he kept the photo album Yolanda gave him as a gift with her nudies, lol, can't imagine his new wife would like to see that around.

@mousiegirl  Ooooh, forgot about those “naughty” photos. Except for money, what does this fellow have to attract 6 wives? No matter. Number 7 will be along shortly. 

Honored Contributor

They can be engaged for a long time, and never get married. I am sure this is an  mutual "arrangement"..

Honored Contributor

There's no doubt he's extremely talented, but I used to watch him on The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills and couldn't stand him. Katharine is gorgeous but I'm doubtful it will last. 

Esteemed Contributor

I don't care about the age, but he was married how many times? And he left his last wife when she got sick. So I hope Katharine doesn't get sick, because he will take off. (Disgusting). 

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Respected Contributor

I still remember when she sang "Somewhere Over The Rainbow" on American Idol.  She has a beautiful voice.  Can't imagine marrying a man twice your age.  I wish them happiness, but am having a major red flag alert. 

Honored Contributor

@Shorty2U wrote:

I don't care about the age, but he was married how many times? And he left his last wife when she got sick. So I hope Katharine doesn't get sick, because he will take off. (Disgusting). 

I wonder about that. As soon as her daughters became super models she seemed to have a miraculous recovery. I see pictures of her now jetting and vacationing all over the world.

Honored Contributor

IMO, the age difference is the least of the warning signs.

Foster cheated on and then dumped Yolanda, when she was sick with Lyme's Disease.

He's no "catch."