Respected Contributor

It seems if either one were not interested in mainly the publicity generated by thier 'feud' a good response from the beginning would have been "contact my lawyers. "

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

I get the feeling that she isn't as nice as she would like you to think. She reminds me as someone who can't stand to have anyone not like her, she really cares about her public image.

ITA.

I've always looked at her w/ raised eyebrow. 😟

Her songwriting is very passive-aggressive.

Upbeat, happy pop beats married w/ highly negative message.

Scares me so many young kids listen to her music.

At least Kanye's music comes with an "E" explicit warning. 😉

Honored Contributor

@truffle wrote:

I too don't understand why all this is coming out now and why Kim used it in her recent Keeping up with the Kardashians episode acting all high and mighty.  Kanye's voice with or without autotune is ugly and same for his lyrics, and I'm someone who saw Straight Outta Compton and liked it.  TS never needed Kanye for anything and I agree with the other person who said it's all about the whole package and TS has it, no I don't buy her music but do enjoy some of it. 

@@truffle 

I could not possibly care less about Kanye and Swift.  I'm writing you to thank you for the warning about Turkish Byzantine jewelry, lol.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Contributor

I just read that Taylor Swift is sueing Kim and Kanye. Can you believe that???? Taylor Swift is always playing the victim. She first lied about even having a conversation with Kanye at all, the video comes out and noe she is sueing.

Trusted Contributor

@grandmadiane wrote:

I just read that Taylor Swift is sueing Kim and Kanye. Can you believe that???? Taylor Swift is always playing the victim. She first lied about even having a conversation with Kanye at all, the video comes out and noe she is sueing.

She has every right to sue.  If Taylor does not sue I would consider her the ENTIRE problem.   She knew he was a (*$%# in 2009.

KK and Kayne are two of a kind ... too bad Taylor TRIED to play nice.  

Taylor had no idea Kayne was going to use the line '... I made that B.... famous'.  That is where the real dispute comes in.  The fact they taped the phone call was shifty. 

Respected Contributor

Kanye was right?

Kanye has never been "right", there is something seriously wrong with his brain, on many levels.

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield