Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Is it really a down pour of rain over there ?

I saw on Tv where supposedly Albur. New Mexico was getting hit hard by

RAIN !

Maybe it will migrate on over. ROFL

@Kachina624

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

Is it really a down pour of rain over there ?

I saw on Tv where supposedly Albur. New Mexico was getting hit hard by

RAIN !

Maybe it will migrate on over. ROFL

@Kachina624

@SharkE

Yes!  It was an actual monsoon and then there was hail.  It was fabulous!

We really needed it.

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

We've been having very badly needed rain here in Colorado, too!  There was a quarter-size-hail storm that hit my neighborhood a few days ago and brought down a lot of small twigs, branches, leaves and pine cones on everyone's yards but nothing too serious. It sure was a mess to clean up though. Had to hire someone to clean out my gutters and haul away all the stuff from my trees that came down in the storm. That part filled up a small trailer which the yard guy had. It's just the beginning of the hail season around here, unfortunately. Hopefully we won't get too many bad hail storms but it's Colorado and we never know what to expect.Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

Yes, we had a good thunderstorm yesterday afternoon.  It rained pretty hard for about an hour.  Dark as night. They said my area got about 1".  I had men here working on my swamp cooler (the motor went out after 34 years).  They just finished when we heard the first rumbles of thunder.

We have lots of cement lined arroyos going through town.  They constantly warn prople to stay out of them as they fill fast and have a deadly strong current.  Druggies love to sit under the bridges and do their thing.  The fire department (fast water rescue team) rescued five people and they found one woman drowned.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment