Honored Contributor

No spoken or written words are equal to my thoughts concerning your sorrows... may you soon experience the peace and comfort of sharing the love you felt for him with those surrounding you who knew him best. 

Regular Contributor

I am so sorry for your loss.  Sending prayers for you and your family 🙏🏼

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor
@threecees and @esmerelda, thank you for your sympathy. As I said, I’m not usually they type who reaches out but everyone’s support is really touching and so kind.
Frequent Contributor
@Oznell, thank you so much. Mental illness seems to be so impossible to treat, especially when it’s sever. It’s heartbreaking
Frequent Contributor
Oh everyone is being so kind, thank you so much! I’ve lurked here for years and didn’t know where else to turn but what a lovely group of people you are. Thank you all so much.
Honored Contributor

If there is anything i can help you with, since i know what you are going through, just ask.Heart

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Trusted Contributor

My heart goes out to you. I know there is nothing I can say but wanted you to know my prayers are with you and your family.

Esteemed Contributor

@Athome2 

I am so sorry for your loss.😢

I can't even begin to imagine the pain that you are going through.

I wish that I knew the right words to say to make you feel better.

I'm so, so sorry!

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Honored Contributor

My dear I am so sorry for your loss and your lifes' struggles.  I will pray for you and your family.  His life mattered to everyone who met your son, to his family and friends, and now to all of us that are reading your heartbreaking story.  God will bless you and family.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Esteemed Contributor

@Athome2 

I am so sorry your son succumbed to the demons he could not overcome. He was so lucky to have a mom like you who loved him and supported him during his troubled days on earth.

You are probably in a bit of shock and right now your pain is raw, but you have taken a very bold step to share your son's tragic death. A very important part of your grief journey will be to tell your story of love and loss. Please feel comfortable to come back in the days, weeks and months ahead to let us know how you are. There is a group of very kind and compassionate women here who can lift you up in your sorrow.

Peace to you.