Respected Contributor

I'm not clicking on any of it but have you noticed at least one to two times a day a story about Gabby and Brian appear.  Lately it's been mostly Brian but some of the pics they are publishing show the two as in love.

The news cycle must be slow, I really have no interest in any of this anymore.   

Are you reading?

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee 

Thank you for your special comments.   I wasn't aware that you controlled the assigned topics but I will make sure to check with you next time.  Have a great afternoon.

Esteemed Contributor

I'm sick and tired of it too. Just wanted to say that. I don't read the Threads here and avoid any mention of it anywhere else.

Just wanted to say that.

Honored Contributor

Re: Just Won't Let It Rest

[ Edited ]

@Just Bling wrote:

@Pearlee 

Thank you for your special comments.   I wasn't aware that you controlled the assigned topics but I will make sure to check with you next time.  Have a great afternoon.

@Just Bling 

OMG ... rolling my eyes.   

Well, I respectfully disagree  ... there was nothing "special" about another pathetic attempt to play message board police.  LOL  Other than the Moderators here, no one controls the topics, but it sure doesn't stop some people from trying to do so.  Maybe just too much time on their hands?   

Honored Contributor

Wow.  Hostile are we? 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Another thought comes to mind ..... if one news outlet puts out an "update", even if nothing more is actually newsworthy, the competitor news outlets will put something out.  I think they call it "continuing coverage".   When people quit clicking on that story's links, the updates will get smaller, then disappear.  

Honored Contributor

@Just Bling wrote:

I'm not clicking on any of it but have you noticed at least one to two times a day a story about Gabby and Brian appear.  Lately it's been mostly Brian but some of the pics they are publishing show the two as in love.

The news cycle must be slow, I really have no interest in any of this anymore.   

Are you reading?

Maybe because Gabby touched my heart and that she originally came from Long Island, I don't mind all the media coverage. Anything that helps to bring her family closure, I welcome. This sweet, beautiful soul, seemed to be the embodiment of innocence, trusting in Brian's love and commitment. Instead, she lost her life and I grieve for her and her entire family and those that knew and loved her. 

So the coverage does not bother me and I pray for closure and the truth. Rest In Peace, Gabby.💐

Esteemed Contributor

What gets to me is when so much coverage is giving to certain people. What makes some people more important than some? How about looking for the other missing people?

Guess nothing is fair.

Honored Contributor

@Sage04 wrote:

What gets to me is when so much coverage is giving to certain people. What makes some people more important than some? How about looking for the other missing people?

Guess nothing is fair.

@Sage04 There is a lot of footage of Brian and Gabby on various social media platforms....a lot of exposure. The family of Gabby have started a foundation for exactly what you have said. More funds to help find missing people. 

Honored Contributor

I'm sick of it also...why such a big deal to keep this on top of the news for weeks?  Yes it's a big deal to their families & friends but seriously this sort of thing happens far too often.. There is always someone who is murdered by someone they know, etc.  Bad things happen to people all the time!