Honored Contributor

@Sage04 wrote:

What gets to me is when so much coverage is giving to certain people. What makes some people more important than some? How about looking for the other missing people?

Guess nothing is fair.

Good question!

Esteemed Contributor

So should those who are still interested be denied the right to post, comment or read about it?

Isnt't it wonderful that we don't have to read or comment on things we are not interested in?  To each their own.

Honored Contributor

@Sage04 wrote:

What gets to me is when so much coverage is giving to certain people. What makes some people more important than some? How about looking for the other missing people?

Guess nothing is fair.

@Sage04   Exactly!  Dozens if not hundreds of Native American women have been murdered or have gone missing.  Despite the FBI having jurisdiction on reservations, nobody cares or looks for them except their families. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Just Bling Oh the irony. You aren't "letting it rest" by reviving it here LOL. As I said, the irony.

Honored Contributor

@Just Bling wrote:

@Pearlee 

Thank you for your special comments.   I wasn't aware that you controlled the assigned topics but I will make sure to check with you next time.  Have a great afternoon.

@Just Bling 😂 Gosh there's a huge leap in interpretation from what I wrote.  No need for a personal jab at me for seeing the hypocrisy in your thread. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Just Won't Let It Rest

[ Edited ]

@mspatmac wrote:

So should those who are still interested be denied the right to post, comment or read about it?

Isnt't it wonderful that we don't have to read or comment on things we are not interested in?  To each their own.

@mspatmac  That is not what I wrote. Where do you see that? The OP wants the story to be over yet she herself is perpetrating it with her thread. I didn't tell anyone not to post. I just don't like hypocrisy.

Honored Contributor

Re: Just Won't Let It Rest

[ Edited ]

They are both dead. There will be pending lawsuits ...

personally could care less about the subject  anymore as far as news on it. 

Valued Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

personally could care less about the subject  anymore

perhaps you mean you could not care less? 

OP: vague thread titles lead many of us to discover that it's something we just don't want to hear about either. 

Honored Contributor

@tennpal15 wrote:

@SeaMaiden wrote:

personally could care less about the subject  anymore

perhaps you mean you could not care less? 

OP: vague thread titles lead many of us to discover that it's something we just don't want to hear about either. 

@tennpal15 , exactly.  I'm tired of the topic and don't read the threads anymore.  I opened this and it's a thread about what I don't want to read about.

One of my pet peeves is vague thread titles.   

Respected Contributor

Who's "Gabby" and "Brian"?

New hosts?