Respected Contributor

You have my heartfelt condolences in the loss of your dear husband. May you feel strength, peace, and courage in the coming days. I pray you will feel the "peace that passes all understanding".

Honored Contributor

@Puzzle Piece 

I am so so sorry for the loss of your other half of 43 years.  What an unsettling and scary time for you.  Please lean on your family and friends help you through this incredibly tough time. I can't even imagine 😫

Honored Contributor
Respected Contributor

@Puzzle Piece My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family for your sudden loss.  Remember to take care of yourself.

Honored Contributor

@Puzzle Piece - I am sorry for your sudden loss. I will pray for you and your loved ones, and I know you will feel God's peace and comfort in the arms of those close to you. The coming of Easter gives us hope in what is to come. 

Trusted Contributor

I'm so sorry to read of your loss.  My deepest condolences to you and your family. 

Regular Contributor
@Puzzle Piece..so very sorry for the loss of your beloved husband. May he rest in peacec and be gentle with yourself 🙏
Honored Contributor

@Puzzle Piece 

My sincere condolences for you and your family.  I lost my spouse of 49 years this past August -- I know how 💔 you must be.  I know I'm lost after over 50 years being with him.

My prayers go out to you & yes, adjusting to the next chapter is not easy but keeping busy helps.

🙏🏻

Esteemed Contributor

I so appreciate all your sentiments ladies.  Life for me won't be the same.,'He was the magic in my life, my hero, my North Star.  Won't ever be another like him again.  How very blessed i was.  Our acat is very folorn and misses him as well.  

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Contributor

My condolences @Puzzle Piece. ❤️