Super Contributor

Re: Just One More Tech Question?

@JustJazzmom wrote:

@NickNack1

I suggest going onto the Suggestion Box to where they have questions to ask the techs-- and let them know that the Macs are not showing that option as the PCs are. Woman Sad

Good idea.  I'll do that.

NickNack1
(formerly NickNack)
Super Contributor

@JustJazzmom wrote:

@NickNack1

I suggest going onto the Suggestion Box to where they have questions to ask the techs-- and let them know that the Macs are not showing that option as the PCs are. Woman Sad

@JustJazzmom, I just wanted to update you.  I did go to the Suggestion Box and post the question about revoking hearts.  dooBdoo answered me and told me that I first needed to refresh my screen and then the "revoke hearts" option would appear.  It worked!  Thanks again for suggesting that I ask my question over there.

NickNack1
(formerly NickNack)
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@NickNack1 wrote:

@JustJazzmom wrote:

@NickNack1

@JustJazzmom, I just wanted to update you.  I did go to the Suggestion Box and post the question about revoking hearts.  dooBdoo answered me and told me that I first needed to refresh my screen and then the "revoke hearts" option would appear.  It worked!  Thanks again for suggesting that I ask my question over there.

Yes it does! I found it too Heart

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Honored Contributor

The hearts go away, but it still stays in a poster's notification listing, fyi.........

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks Jazzy, now I understand. Easy peasy!

Now if I could only find that silly post so I can remove the heart!

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett