Trusted Contributor

I found that if I keep checking Wal-Mart's site, I can find some things.  I have a package of tp that is supposed to be delivered tomdorrow and the Fed Ex man just delivered 12 small boxes of 24 individual Wet Ones wipes---6 boxes in Fresh Scent and 6 boxes in Tropical Splash.  But, you just have to get there at the right time.  I probably check their web site 6-7 times a day, so if your attempts have not been successful, just keep on trying.

Hope you are able to find what you need.  Just keep on checking.

“I can do things you cannot, you can do things I cannot; together we can do great things.” St.Teresa of Calcutta
Honored Contributor

all kinds in the Amarillo area. United supermarkets had every variety of toliet paper ever invented even Gold Medal on the shelves. Made me feel like maybe the worst is over. Things gradually returning to before.

Respected Contributor

Interesting how some areas have so many shortages.  In my area the stores are well stocked in most things.  TP is available but not plentiful except for Costco.  I've even found yeast and dry milk.  Meat is plentiful and chicken and pork is cheap.  I am thankful.

Esteemed Contributor

I've been very fortunate in finding everything on my shopping lists from several markets, EXCEPT Clorox wipes. I used them prior to COVID for cleaning in the bathroom when they were plentiful. I check all of the well known places, and some lesser known places and still come up empty. I'll just keep "hunting".😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Respected Contributor

One night I kept refreshing Wal-Mart  page and scored 2 five lb bags of King Arthur unbleached bread flour. Yay!

Honored Contributor

I am good on supplies.  I've had issues getting things for my mother.  She lives far, so I order on line for her.  The only thing I still can't find is Clorox wipes.  I almost had a pack today, so I feel good that I'm getting closer.  She can get by without, but I'm determined to get a pack.  LOL.  

Honored Contributor

I'm finding this as well. I guess they are entering things in very randomly. I try in the middle of the night, morning, mid day, just whenever. 

And the stuff goes so fast, sometimes before I can get it in the cart and get checked out. 

Super Contributor

I've had good luck with Walmart.  Although they backordered a lot of items, I eventually got them.  I got tired of trying to find toilet paper and bought 96 rolls from quill.  I had a coupon (was 53.00) and now I don't have to worry.  But there is some toilet paper back at my grocery store.  Now I'm buying a little extra meat.  I got the QVC TSV burgers on auto-delivery.  I'm not purposely trying to hoard (the toilet paper was the only one I could get during that time).

Respected Contributor

Re: Just Keep Tryingo

[ Edited ]

@SandySparkles wrote:

I've been very fortunate in finding everything on my shopping lists from several markets, EXCEPT Clorox wipes. I used them prior to COVID for cleaning in the bathroom when they were plentiful. I check all of the well known places, and some lesser known places and still come up empty. I'll just keep "hunting".😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

@GCR18 

@SandySparkles   I still had some Clorox bleach left and cut a roll of paper towels in half.  Made my own Clorox wipes.  Google it for the exact measurements of bleach/water mix.  (It looked like they put it in a lock and lock🥰). I’ve seen some bleach products available. They are working well, at a much lower cost.  Next I am going to try cutting off several inches off of a partial roll of paper towels so it will fit in my Clorox wipes container, it’s better than going without them.  You remove the cardboard core and you pull out from the center and it is just like the current packaging. 
Stay well!!
Honored Contributor

Right now the only thing I am having a lot of trouble finding is the antibacterial wipes!  I really like having these things as they are so easy to use.  I guess everyone else feels the same way!  Can't find in ANY store or on-line either.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin