Esteemed Contributor

You're probably right.  So many of an item are allocated at the This Day Only price.  Next day, it goes back to the original regular price.

Honored Contributor

I'm the OP and I was not stirring the pot. 

Esteemed Contributor

I've seen price changes on Amazon same day and not lower of course.  

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2   I don't think there's anything suspicious about it at all. Different businesses do it different ways, but they all have to figure out ways to sell their goods and still pay their bills.  Ever own a business?

Honored Contributor

You hit on something that has been suggested here before.  I noticed it myself wondering why all sizes and colors suddenly reappear the next day, sometimes at higher prices.

I can understand cancellations and denied credit cards, but in every size and color?  It does sound like QVC is holding out some merchandise. What are the chances QVC had reorders hiding somewhere before the first order sold out or a reorder would arrive overnight?  

Super Contributor

I find this scenario happens all the time!  An item is presented in a show, I try to put it in my cart and it shows up "sold out" in my size, or color.  A few hours later, or, next day, it's available.  Sometimes at the same price.  I don't get it?  If they could make the sale right away, why wouldn't they?  In my opinion, lots of people add the items to their cart & don't complete the sale.  I don't know what else is going on.  

Trusted Contributor

I bought some body lotion, hand lotion and other goat milk products on Etsy for my sister's birthday.  The woman hand milks her own goats and uses fresh goat milk in her products.  I think Beekman's goat milk is way down on the list of ingredients.  I would ask them if it is powdered goat milk in their products.