Honored Contributor

Re: Just Amazing ... Weather

That stormy weather you're experiencing brought a bunch of snow to the Southern Rockies, up to 16", I heard.  There were storms in Eastern NM and West Texas but we in Albuquerque just got wind.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@SoX    Some folks might confuse you with "that team from Boston"  (!!)

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

We're ( SW MI) under a flood watch for the area today.  The last few months has had a lot of wind and rain.  My weather calendar shows a lot of rain this last week and wind too.

Esteemed Contributor

I'm in Arkansas. The storms woke me up around 2. I ended up getting up, becuause 2 of my 3 dogs got so upset. So here we are, yippee.

I think we are suppose to have rain for the next several days, and we just got dried out. I really don't know where its going to go.

Stay safe, everyone.

Esteemed Contributor

@SoX , that is a very cool picture.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Desertdi wrote:

@Desertdi ...

Not a chance in Hades ... 

(BTW ... just woke up to a loud boom of thunder ... boy it's still raining to beat the band here).  My sump pump in the basement is getting quite a workout ...

Honored Contributor

@SoX wrote:

@Desertdi wrote:

@Desertdi ...

Not a chance in Hades ... 

(BTW ... just woke up to a loud boom of thunder ... boy it's still raining to beat the band here).  My sump pump in the basement is getting quite a workout ...

@SoX   I'm originally from Chicago.....so I can sympathize with the weather challenges!

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Esteemed Contributor

@Desertdi 

I just checked the W-L stats of both Sox teams ... and they are surprisingly similar right now ... but I suspect the BoSox will pull away any day now (sob) ...Smiley Frustrated

Honored Contributor

I really don't think we are going to have spring in Upstate NY.  It's so gloomy and rainy here.

Honored Contributor

I hope all of you experiencing bad weather stays dry and safe.   Take care, everyone. 

@SoX  lol  I cracked up when I read your comment, "Not a chance in hades." lol   It will always be the Sears Tower to me. 

Stay safe, my friend. 

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.