Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Re: Joy Miracle Clean- hazardous?

@willdob3...I have tried a few of the Mrs. Meyer's cleaners, and the scents were overwhelming to me, more so than Joy's cleaner. Good luck!

I promise to remind myself every day that I am strong, courageous, and resilient.
Honored Contributor

so if THYMOL occurs naturally in nature and it is in listerine, how can it be hazardous?

i am still waiting for my box.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

I only trust Joy's hangers.  Not even tempted by other things she offers.  But I feel similarly about Lori Greiner products.

Occasional Contributor

Thank you for this info.  I'm sending mine back.

Trusted Contributor

Check out the reviews on Joy’s Facebook page. A lot of unhappy customers. And Joy, or  more likely a representative for her, is responding to some of the comments. She’s stating that this is “the new scent of clean. “ And it’s supposed to smell like Listerine. Well I watched a couple of the on-air presentations & never heard Listerine mentioned when the scents were described. 

Honored Contributor

I posted a detailed and positive review on the thread in the TSV forum. My experience is completely different than all the people who are saying it smells horrible. 

Honored Contributor

@Tribesters

Mine doesn’t smell like listerine. Mine smells a lot better and milder than listerine. 

Super Contributor

I got mine today in vanilla and it smells awful. I would send back but it would be 7.95 to return using their label. I guess i will toss it and just keep the cloths. What a waste. This is the 2nd time i have ordered something of Joy's. Never again.

Honored Contributor

I would not only be afraid to try it, I would be sending it back at HSN's expense.
Honored Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

I posted a detailed and positive review on the thread in the TSV forum. My experience is completely different than all the people who are saying it smells horrible. 

thanks for your review @willdob3.

i am certainly not running scared. i have not received mine yet, but will make a judgement once i have used the product.

i have had good experiences with a number of joy mangano products and was definitely willing to give this a try. it was worth it for the cleaning cloths alone.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein