Honored Contributor

Re: Joy Mangano

[ Edited ]

I swear by her original hangers. I have hundreds and they are still working great. Her original mop was a big no for me. The scent stir were also a no. Her little over the door hanger is great. I have several. 

Esteemed Contributor

I also have many of her hangars and I gave several sets as holiday presents.  However, I have had some break....the hook just come completely off the hangar arms!! And I have several of her door hangars in use!!

One item that I have used and still love is her wax warmer.  I don't use her wax scents...never had enough throw, but do use some I buy from Wal Mart.  My warmer must be seven plus years old and still going strong!!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@northiie57 wrote:

I would love to know where and how I could order her readers.....love them!

@northiie57 there are many listings  on ebay!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sunshine45 wrote:

have so many products of hers in my home and would buy them over and over again.....

huggable hangers

the joy pillows

readers

my little steamer

miracle clean

the joy towels

@sunshine45 yes, my litte steamer. I forgot about that one !  Woman Happy I bought so many sets since they 'walk' (college aged kids at the time!). I got an extra before she left hsn.

Esteemed Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

interesting HSN/QURATE lawsuit......

https://www.tampabay.com/news/business/2020/02/11/joy-manganos-miracle-clean-hsn-tangled-in-3-millio...

i do miss joy......and especially her PILLOWS and READERS!

@sunshine45  messy lawsuit! Contracts can be tricky. Was it with  HSN- or Ingenious Designs - or HSN dba as Ingenious Designs? It all makes a difference in the resolution.