Esteemed Contributor

Re: Joy Mangano

[ Edited ]

I bought the 'new and improved' Miracle Mop since I never had the original. It was brought back when the movie came out;- it works great, but is clunky and awkward to use. It's very challenging to manipulate the mop head, though - that was the source  of many negative reviews. 

When her items went on  super clearance I bought the big bucket and organizing insert- I think I paid $5 for each piece! They're great, big difference from the dollar store buckets I'd usually buy. Woman Happy

Valued Contributor

I had just discovered her handbag sets, when she suddenly left. Oh well, I ended up getting three Dooney bags snce those days.

Honored Contributor

HSN 2 is all reruns, no new shows. 

Honored Contributor

interesting HSN/QURATE lawsuit......

https://www.tampabay.com/news/business/2020/02/11/joy-manganos-miracle-clean-hsn-tangled-in-3-millio...

i do miss joy......and especially her PILLOWS and READERS!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

have so many products of hers in my home and would buy them over and over again.....

huggable hangers

the joy pillows

readers

my little steamer

miracle clean

the joy towels

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Wish she would bring back those fragrance sticks in the same, exact formula.

I still have many.  Still very nicely scented.

They are the very thin, plastic sticks.  About 6 inches long, more or less.

Maybe QVC can buy the exact formula from her, and re-make them.  They would be very popular, imo.  If the price is right, that is.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

I recorded the movie, Joy, and am looking forward to watching it.  I have dozens of her hangars which I think are great.  Some of her other items not so much, e.g., the odor removing sticks and the 3 folding make up bags.  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I purchased her hangars (still use a tote I got in one of the sets to carry my laundry, over the door hooks and others), readers (love the sunglass readers), my little steamer and the miracle clean with microfiber cloths.  I wasn't sure if the miracle clean disinfected against Covid.  I still have one full bottle, but if these came out in September 2018, they will be coming up on 2 years old soon and I don't know if the shelf life is any more than that.  

Trusted Contributor

I would love to know where and how I could order her readers.....love them!

Honored Contributor

@noodleann wrote:

I haven't seen her, but I can second that HSN told me she'd be back when I called CS months ago. That was after the Miracle Clean debacle, with all the negative reviews of the thyme-based cleaner, and her merch pages just disappeared. I liked the cleaner and her big purple sponges and wound up buying more of both at great prices from an eBay seller. If I see her on HSN's program list, I'll post back here.

I now have enough Miracle Cleaner to cope with a second pandemic. All four scents of her Miracle Cleaner (Fresh Linen, Warm Vanilla, Spring Meadow, and Orange Blossom) are on a NYS list of EPA-approved disinfectants for SARS-CoV-2. A link to the EPA site, which has a search tool for EPA-approved disinfectants, is at the top of the following PDF:

https://www.dec.ny.gov/docs/materials_minerals_pdf/covid19.pdf

I learn something everyday. When the first EPA listing of products that killed the virus I made a copy and thought that was all the approved products. I was shocked to see your list today. Thanks. I don't see Odoban, undiluted, on the list. I'm wondering ifb5he company never applied to be included.