Honored Contributor

I don't think the website is new.  I think it was established right when she left the Q.  It's been a few years now...

Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon  Here's what she said recently on Facebook::

"It’s here!!! I’m so excited to share that our new justjill.com site is up and waiting for you! 😃😃
Our team has been working non stop over the past few months getting things ready.
I hope you’ll stop by and check it out! And I’d love your feedback too...I want to make Just Jill a place you love to visit.
(And just wait....some more big announcements coming soon!!!)"
Honored Contributor

@Krimpette wrote:

@faeriemoon  Here's what she said recently on Facebook::

"It’s here!!! I’m so excited to share that our new justjill.com site is up and waiting for you! 😃😃
Our team has been working non stop over the past few months getting things ready.
I hope you’ll stop by and check it out! And I’d love your feedback too...I want to make Just Jill a place you love to visit.
(And just wait....some more big announcements coming soon!!!)"

@Krimpette Wow; that's kind of weird because I seem to remember her talking about it before she left.  Also, in the bio she mentions her two dogs, one of which died quite a while ago.  When she says "our new justjill.com" I wonder if it's a revamped version.  Interesting.

Thanks for the clarification though!!

Honored Contributor

Courtney Cason did an Instagram live feed yesterday to congratulate Jill on her new website.

Courtney and Jill are both with the same TV management company that gets them their respective TV gigs in their post QVC days.  Jill has had numerous Today Show spots, and Courtney has had at least one spot on Fox's Good Day New York. 

Honored Contributor

@mom2four0418 wrote:

@ValuSkr wrote:

Jill promotes her "QVC favorites" on the site.  I hope she earns a commission!  She refers to herself as "everybody's favorite girl next door."  Well, I don't mind her but everyone's favorite.

Those products are listed under Collaborations. She also lists various services that she offers.

@mom2four0418 wrote:

@ValuSkr wrote:

Jill promotes her "QVC favorites" on the site.  I hope she earns a commission!  She refers to herself as "everybody's favorite girl next door."  Well, I don't mind her but everyone's favorite.

Those products are listed under Collaborations. She also lists various services that she offers.

she is considered a qvc inluencer so she is definitely making some money if people use her links to purchase. smart move for sure.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein