Honored Contributor

When you get engaged to the guy you  were previously engaged to, do you get a new ring or the one you had before ( I might want a new ring as the first ring wasn't so lucky)? 

Esteemed Contributor

@Jordan2 Good one!   Cash the first one in... for a larger one!

Building EQUITY

Esteemed Contributor

I thought they split up because it had something to do with his kids.

Then she was dating the guy on NewAmsterdam.  

Go figure......

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Valued Contributor

5E38B73D-8816-4CDA-ACF5-CD8715A829A6.jpeg

Honored Contributor

I wished her well the first time, and I will wish her well once again.  Why not?  Life can be baffling, threatening and complex, so I'd like to wish her and her beloved some smooth sailing and an ocean of love ahead. 

Some good times on the horizon, I hope!

Trusted Contributor

@fthunt wrote:

I read - on a vacation with his kids - a daughter expressed her unhappiness with Jill.  Dad caved I guess.

Ohhhh dear... Her warmth and non self centeredness didn't win her over?

Esteemed Contributor

I think this is very strange. She said they used to fight and it would last the whole weekend; now it lasts just minutes. He still has 3 children.. She is the one who called him after 18 months. He was surprised to hear from her.  She said she thinks they needed the time apart. This should be interesting to see the progression.

Honored Contributor

I believe I read somewhere way back that they (and most others) were confined during Covid, and I'm only guessing that it wasn't the greatest time to be locked indoors for many, many couples in the world.

It hasn't been easy for most / many / some people and/or couples. 

I'm happy and confident that now that they are free to be able to resume their daily activities outdoors and outside of their homes, that they will have a good relationship moving forward.

Congratulations!

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

I didn't realize she was on the Q, but do remember her from the Today show.  

Then I remembered Bobbie Thomas, too, and googled her as I haven't watched Today in ages.  So sad to see her loss.Woman Sad

Honored Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ Preach! You are right.