New Contributor
Congratulations to Jill Bauer. I’m sorry to see her depart from QVC. Her grace, charm, and intelligence
will be sorely missed. However, I know greatness will be in her future.
Jill you can never be replaced on the Q. God bless you and your family.
Respected Contributor

Ditto!!! Welcome to the boards! Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@A&L   I echo the welcome of @Diva on The Q  and I agree about Jill Bauer as well.

Respected Contributor

I saw her quickly this afternoon and thought the same things ....

Honored Contributor

I just saw the end of her announcing it.  Did she give a reason?

Honored Contributor

@A&L, welcome. I agree that Jill will be missed by many of us.

Respected Contributor

Jill was always straight to the point in her presentations and I appreciated that. I remember her hosting a show from her home and maybe she will return with something similar. She will be missed and I wish her well in the next chapter of her life.

Honored Contributor

When I watched regularly she and Kathy Levine were my favorites.  Jill always gave all of the helpful details.

Respected Contributor

I've been "away" for a while and didn't know that Jill was planning to leave.  She is a class act.  Very few of the QVC newbies will be up to her standards.  But her children are almost grown and I know she is sensible enough to have saved for her future, so I am sure she is ready to retire for a while.  I hope that she will be very happy in her future endeavors, whatever they may be.  Has she finished her days on tv, or will she still be seen for a while?  I'm definitely going to miss her, and I wish her every happiness in the future.