Esteemed Contributor

I have noticed that everytime jill starts a show she jerks her head to the left 2 times.  I don't watch her often but so etimes unavoidable lime this morning watching g morning Q then she is on right after , channel still on.  It most be a habit if so e kind lime the ummms.  Or maybe a good luck thing people do before a show like carol Burnett and the pulling on her earlobe.  I don't know just an observation I've noticed for a long while and wondered if anyone else noticed.  And I'm not criticizing just observing .

Regular Contributor

OMG! You seriously have tooo much time on your hands!

Esteemed Contributor

@Leelee1123 wrote:

OMG! You seriously have tooo much time on your hands!

No it's just an observation!  It isnt something major i know that but if you hsve seen a person for years things like that are noticed is all.  And just so you know I have a very full life ,  no reason to be sarcastic in reply.

Respected Contributor

Seriously?

Respected Contributor

I've been watching QVC since almost from the beginning and never noticed.  But now that you mention it, I think I may have seen Jill do this.  It probably has something to do with her ear piece.

Respected Contributor

Have to agree. Try turning off your TV and stepping outside.  Look at all the beauty around you and then you won't care what a TV host is or isn't doing.

Esteemed Contributor

@PhilaLady1 wrote:

I've been watching QVC since almost from the beginning and never noticed.  But now that you mention it, I think I may have seen Jill do this.  It probably has something to do with her ear piece.

@PhilaLady1 wrote:

@PhilaLady1. Thanks for an actual civil reply and ya know that sounds like a good possibility.