Honored Contributor

Re: Jeff Bezos on the Market Again

Seriously?  I don't know the man, I don't know his wife so I could care less about his marriage or anything else in his life.  I sincerely doubt his success or being the wealthiest human on the planet played a part.  All I want is for Amazon to continue getting better and better.  I love Amazon!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

The announcement from his Twitter account:

“As our family and close friends know, after a long period of loving exploration and trial separation, we have decided to divorce and continue our shared lives as friends....We feel incredibly lucky to have found each other and deeply grateful for every one of the years we have been married to each other. If we had known we would separate after 25 years, we would do it all again.”

I hate these glowing accolade divorce speaches.  rolleyes.gifIf both feel that way why divorce????  

**edited to remove inappropriate abbrev.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

@golding76

My new favorite show! DS loves it too. So reminds me of my family especially the catskills scenes.  Grandmothers yenta's matchmakers-lol set up my parents. 

OY! They looked so good in pictures...not so much as a couple, marriage was over before the honeymoon and Mother was pregnant with twins. 

Honored Contributor

@golding76

Rachel my favorite name!! So wanted DS & Dil name GD, Sadly this was his first GF's name. Your right, She is lovely and the camera loves her face. 

Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

“As our family and close friends know, after a long period of loving exploration and trial separation, we have decided to divorce and continue our shared lives as friends....We feel incredibly lucky to have found each other and deeply grateful for every one of the years we have been married to each other. If we had known we would separate after 25 years, we would do it all again.”

I hate these glowing accolade divorce speaches.  rolleyes.gifIf both feel that way why divorce????  

LOL  LOL   Oh, those wacky rich people.   We love, adore and cherish each other so much....that we are getting a divorce...LOL

Honored Contributor

he's probably very difficult to live with

Respected Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

"Loving exploration" reminds me of Gwyneth's "conscious uncoupling"...good grief.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm guessing he's a workaholic which often kills many marriages, even ones where the spouse isn't the richest man in the world. I know some people resent him and his success, but hey, you have to give him credit for vision and execution. I hope he is a businessman with ethics as they are difficult to find these days. However, the public always seems to enjoy going after successful rich people, whatever the circumstances. Sorry to hear his 25 year marriage is ending, but that happens to the rich and the poor. One of my friends ended her marriage after 37 years, and it wasn't because of another person. It just happened. The problem Bezos will have from now on, is trusting any woman he may meet to love him for himself and not for his vast fortune.

Honored Contributor

@golding76

Rachel thanked her longtime boyfriend Jason at the end...some say they secretly married in September. Check out more information on Google.

Honored Contributor

I bet she came out of the deal smiling .....