Esteemed Contributor

Re: Jeff Bezos on the Market Again

I don't think Bezos is on the market again. According to the Daily Mail, he's taken already!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6575213/Amazon-CEO-Jeff-Bezos-reportedly-seeing-married-for...

Honored Contributor

I have little, if any, sympathy for him...he emailed pics of his privates to his mistress, for heavens sake....I hope his wife takes him to the cleaners, but the lawyers will probably come out the best...
Honored Contributor

Spoken as a true attorney would write for him.
Esteemed Contributor

@lovesrecess wrote:
I have little, if any, sympathy for him...he emailed pics of his privates to his mistress, for heavens sake....I hope his wife takes him to the cleaners, but the lawyers will probably come out the best...

@lovesrecess First, I don’t think he wants sympathy. 

Second, really?  He’s that crude and stupid?  What...like she hadn’t seen it? Or maybe that’s what sealed the deal. 

Sick. 

Finally, the divorce is a topic for conversation. Why would anyone beyond the family be concerned with the settlement?

Jeez. 

Keepin' it real.
Esteemed Contributor

@lovesrecess wrote:

And the only people reporting this are the tabloids The Sun, The Daily Mail, and The National Enquirer? 

Honored Contributor

@RainCityWoman wrote:

The problem Bezos will have from now on, is trusting any woman he may meet to love him for himself and not for his vast fortune.

@RainCityWoman

MacKenzie (ex-wife) will have the same problem w/ her vast fortune. 

Honored Contributor

That’s what prenupts are for....
Honored Contributor

Why would he stay with this mistress, once he found out that she forwarded his very personal texts and nude photos, to her friends, so she could brag to them about dating the richest man in the world?? As a result, one of these "friends" sold them to the Enquirer. How embarrassing for him!

She was obviously treating the relationship like some sort of a game. She's clearly a gold-digger with no common sense, and he's a fool not to see through it. And even though he's the richest man in the world (until his divorce, when he'll go down to #5), he apparently has no common sense either when it comes to his "love" life. 

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~