Honored Contributor
On 6/7/2014 SydneyH said:

All of Jeans' antics have been heavily reported with consistency, so I suspect they are true. It's too bad an ailing man is in the center of this mess.

They must be true if two judges ruled against her and want Kasey removed from her supervision!

Super Contributor
On 6/7/2014 pitdakota said:

I don't know the accuracy of what I read, but there was an article recently about the events of Jean moving him.

Supposedly Jean showed up in the middle of the night and removed Casey from the nursing home after she found out that the daughters had located their father and had come to visit him. She signed him out against medical advise and took all of the medical equipment attached to him ( I assume one of those things was a tube feeding pump). She put him in the back seat of a car and took off to a hotel with him.

The article cited Jean's friends as saying she had been looking to take him out of the country. That makes sense in that the judge in Calif. ordered Jean to surrender his passport.

At any rate, they ended up at this house in Washington and they don't even know the homeowners??! {#emotions_dlg.blink} Seems the home owners are friends of a friend. They have never met these people at all.

And one of the ambulance crew that was sent to meet the plane that brought Casey into Washington actually called Adult Protective Services because of concern of what was witnessed during the transport to this private home.

If that is true....seems like Jean has some real problems to say the least. No wonder his daughters, brother, and sister are all so concerned!!

edited by moi.

Got a glance of her "friends" in the video of Jean's tirade as the ambulance and the daughter took Kasey away. All I could think of was with friends like that… {#emotions_dlg.blink}

Super Contributor

The court has allowed them to both be at the hospital together, but becuse of the disturbance they caused, are n ow ordered to not have contact each each other while there...

Respected Contributor

The article also says that Jean and their daughter, Liberty, had not visited him for at least *4 months* while he was in the NH, before she moved him out and took him to Washington.

I wonder if Jean has some mental issue or even some form of dementia. She sounds to be very irrational.

"The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself."
- Augustine

Be Vigilent
Honored Contributor
On 6/7/2014 Lion said:

The article also says that Jean and their daughter, Liberty, had not visited him for at least *4 months* while he was in the NH, before she moved him out and took him to Washington.

I wonder if Jean has some mental issue or even some form of dementia. She sounds to be very irrational.

I can tell you from experience.....someone needs to be checking in on a frequent basis when a loved one is in a home. I wouldn't think of letting my Dad in the nursing home and not checking on him frequently. That's even more true when a person can't speak for themselves. How sad to be "dumped" like this. I hope, for his sake, it is not true. Any person who could do this to a dying husband doesn't love him very much. If this is true, it would really sway what I would think about this whole mess.