Honored Contributor

Absolutely, totally completely, utterly, dislike their new show.  I just don't enjoy the format or the two of them together.  Apart from each other on their own, fine.  Just not together.  And the format today was absolutely dreadful.  Lounging around on couches.  Oh, puhleeze!!!!!

Trusted Contributor

@Krimpette wrote:

Absolutely, totally completely, utterly, dislike their new show.  I just don't enjoy the format or the two of them together.  Apart from each other on their own, fine.  Just not together.  And the format today was absolutely dreadful.  Lounging around on couches.  Oh, puhleeze!!!!!

Agree.  I was glad when they broke up their morning shows.  Now they're back?  

Respected Contributor

I'm in the minority I guess. I like these two and appreciate their shared laughs and more relaxed shows.  Jayne is terrific and Pat - I guess I just relate to her. She seems to be very kind and not over excitable.  

Trusted Contributor

@Perkup wrote:

Agreed.  I was really pleased when their show in the morning was cancelled.  Too much silliness and "togetherness".  I really don't have any interest in their tennis matches and daughte's college expriences.  I can't and won't watch them together any more no matter when they're on or what they are selling.

I had to check to see if I had written that, Perkup!  lol!  My thoughts exactly!  

Honored Contributor
Years ago I tried to watch them on the show in the morning....but it was such a cackle fest I turned it off. Both were okay by themselves....but these two girls are the ones that I would never have sat next to each other if they were in my classroom!
Esteemed Contributor

Today when JAI was on Pat was telling about her cruise to Hawaii but when he started to speak she said to hurry up before it sells out. I find him very informative and pat and Jane wouldn’t let him speak to tell his stories. Then they were talking about being out in a closet? 

They did the same thing on Valerie’s show and it was stressful.

I can’t hear well and read captions so the two hosts make it difficult to concentrate on the items being sold.

Trusted Contributor

I like Jayne........can't look at pats lips...

Honored Contributor

Their afternoon shows are a hit or miss for me.  I don't mind them together (I do prefer them in separate shows for the most part though); some of their shows are much better than others.  I find them pleasant in fashion shows together. 

However, they had a Valerie Parr Hill show recently that was absolutely horrible. The Jai jewelry show yesterday was ridiculous, all sitting around, at very unattractive angles, on a sofa. There was nothing about that coffee clutch that would entice me to purchase whatever jewelry happened to be presented.   

They are lovely hosts, but I think their best hosting performances are definitely when they are in separate shows.

Respected Contributor

UNWATCHABLE. 

Honored Contributor

I really could not enjoy that JAI show yesterday.  What a disaster.  Why would they do a jewelry show in that format with the model's back to the camera?  Two hosts, one of whom wasn't anywhere near the jewelry, were not necessary.  Distracting even.