Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Jayne & Pat

I agree. Jayne to overbearing

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I don't understand the two-hosts thing for a jewelry show.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

I don't understand the two-hosts thing for a jewelry show.

Two hosts and a vendor is overkill.

Two hosts, a vendor, and a model all on a couch is distracting.  Since jewelry requires close-ups, it is presented better on a table with a host and a vendor.  Everyone gets in the shot, and you can see the jewelry.

“One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors.” ~ Plato
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

I swear, the more I watch the more I feel THIS:

GIVE ME LEAH & ALBERTI ALL DAY LONG AND I WILL BE A HAPPY CAMPER..LOL .

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Jayne stated one day that early morning show was getting to be a bit much for her and that it was time for her to change her schedule. She realized it when her neighbor told her that her security camera saw her leaving at about one in the moring to do that early show. She said her neighbor told her how unsafe she felt for her.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

A thoroughly awkward show format from staging to conversation flow. How can anyone model effectively sitting on a oversized couch with their back turned to the camera. Jane is tall and she even had to sit angled backwards on that deep couch, which was an unflattering position viewed front and center in the camera shot. Three people doing the “sorry, you go ahead and speak” game while the fourth person is there but not really there was unwieldy. 

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Saw a Philosophy show with these two and 2 sales rep and 2 models. No wonder the Q is pricing itself out of the retail game. 😡

Highlighted
Super Contributor

I disagree.  I love Pat and Jayne.  The crack about Pat's lips did crack me up though.  Jayne is my favorite host on the Q because her voice is calm and she doesn't babble on so fast like some others.  The only problem for me is that I don't like Sisan Graver's stuff, but I LOVE Pat and Jayne.  

Highlighted
Contributor

Jayne I can tolerate, however Pat seems to confused when presenting an item, she is constantly stumbling over her words, correcting herself, she appears either ill prepared or just kinda spacey to me, short attention span.  The constant giggling annoying after awhile.  Now I just mute her when she is on.