Frequent Contributor

January, February & March on QVC

This is my least favorite time on QVC. Too many garden shows, exercise equipment and diet plans sold. Boring! And how quickly QVC gets rid of their Christmas decorations. At least leave them up for a week after New Year’s. You’ve only had them up since what, September?! What’s one more week when they actually should be up!
Valued Contributor

Re: January, February & March on QVC

sounds like there will be a lot of Fashion and Beauty coming, especially on QVC and Beauty IQ Smiley Happy It's hard to watch gardening shows being in the thick of a Michigan winter, but I realize not everyone lives in a snowy state Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I have no reason to watch any shopping channel at this time lol.

More time for things I should be doing  Smiley Happy

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Trusted Contributor

I dislike all of the gardening shows, since I live in Minnesota and always buy locally.  I just don't watch those shows.  My least favorite time to shop on QVC is September-December, with all of the Christmas decor and random gift shows.  I've been burned in the past with junky merchandise, so I also buy decor and gifts locally.

Honored Contributor

I don't mind seeing gardening decor.

It's the bulbs, flowers and plants etc., I don't watch.

Honored Contributor

I don't watch gardening shows either.

I buy all my plants locally.  

Honored Contributor

I can say this is the time of year when I spend the least amount of money.  Like many people these days, I do not actually watch much QVC TV so I don't know or care much about what they show on tv.  I shop the website and this is the period when I am not buying Fall stuff and the Spring/Summer stuff hasn't come out yet.  Of coure, they sell a lot of gardening and yard stuff.  

Honored Contributor

I haven't seen and gardening, exercise equipment, or diet food shows.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Well good.  Those shows are nothing I am interested in buying on line.  This will give me the opportunity to catch up with my easy pays before they start showing spring clothes.  Fashion is definitely my weakness.

Respected Contributor

Look at It this way - think of the money we are saving ladies! 👍🏻

-Texas Hill Country-